Sunshine🕺🏽💕🛸

( idk what it was but something told me to put this song with this chapter 😭🥺🥺 , but y'all I got a MikeyWilliams book coming , okay yal can read now .😛)

____

It's been about two almost three hours and finally the doctors came out .

I stood up hoping for good news . " is she okay ...?" I asked .

They looked at me and sighed. " she went into cardiac arrest..but she made it " they smiled . I took a deep breath and rubbed my face .

" her vitals are getting better and everything, she's just an emotional mess right now . " one of the dudes said .

He put his hand on my shoulder " our work here is done ..you can go in there and see her but make sure you spend every moment with her , she's gonna need you as much as you need her " he said and I nodded my head .

" thank y'all , so much " I told them and they watched me walk into her room .

She was sitting up looking at the scratches on her arm .

" hi baby.." she said lowly . I walked over to her and held her hand . " never let go of my hand ever , you hear me ?" I told her while caressing her cheek.

She squeezed my hand " I promise " she brought my face down and pecked my lips .

" I need food " she said making me chuckle . " I'll let your doctors know " I kissed her hand .

I pressed the button on the bed remote and let the doctors know she needed food .

I tried to keep my mind off of the baby but it was so hard, everytime I tried my eyes would water .

   " it's okay to cry melo .." she whispered and rubbed her thumb on my hand .

I tried to hold back my tears and look down . " come here " She patted next to her and I got on the bed carefully .

  She lowered my head on her chest " let it out ..I gotchu , I'm here with you" she ran her fingers through my hair as I broke down .

  I was an emotional mess , I never felt this type of pain before except for when my mom had her stroke but this was another level of pain .

  " my princess..s-she's gone !" I cried and barried my head more into her chest .

  I heard her sniff and kiss my head a couple times . "How'd that song go ? The one you recently started singing to her at night " she asked .

  " wasn't it like ; You are my sunshine, my only sunshine ." She started off and I sung with her .

" You make me happy when skies are gray... You'll never know dear, how much I love you" we both sung.

"Please don't take my sunshine away.." I cried .

_______

_______

I lifted my head up and looked at maya with her eyes wide open .

We both just got done talking a nap " how long you been up ?" I asked her .

" just for like ten minutes , have you seen what the nba did ?" She asked me as I shook my head no .

She gave me her phone and it was a video of all the teams that had a game tonight . They were all kneeling on the court with a picture of me and maya while she was pregnant .

" w-wow .." I handed her phone back. " have you talked to any of your family ?" I asked her .

" no, you?" . " I talked to your mom ; she had FaceTime me " I told her .

  " oh.." she said plainly. " when do they release you ?" I asked her .

  " in two days , I'm scared to even get in a car " she told me and I held her hand .

" I gotchu , I'm not gone let anything happen you hear me " I looked up at her and she nodded her head .

  I pecked her lips twice and a couple minutes later the doctors came in .

  " since your vitals are good and you seem to be doing better , we need you to start getting on your feet a little " one of the ladies said .

  I stood up and held my hands out . "Does it hurt when you sit all the way up ?" They asked her .

  " it's just a little pain but it goes away " she told them as she sat up and they came behind her making sure she was good .

  " that's probably the stitches from the surgery but that's great to hear " .

She placed her hands in mine " c'mon I gotchu " I told her .

  She stood up all the way making me smile big . " see you got this " I kissed her head making her smile a little .

" just try walking around the room for tonight and then tomorrow we could try walking down the hallways if that's alright ?" They asked and maya nodded her head .

  " try walking to the door " I told her and she gripped my hands tightly thinking I was gonna let her go . I shook my head " I'm not gonna let go of you mama , i told you I got you " I reassured her .

  I took a couple steps back and she slowly followed me . " there you go !" One of the doctors smiled .

  We made it to the door as everyone clapped . " you did it !!" They cheered .

  I smiled at her as she put her head down trying not to show us her smile .

  " we'll leave you guys alone , great job maya " they waved bye and left out .

I felt her hands leave my hands " woah woah !" I started to panic until I felt her arms wrap around me .

  I sighed and wrapped my hands around her head and kissed it . " I'm super proud of you . I know it's hard but I'm happy that your trying ."

  " your doing great right now and I don't know how long it's gonna take for us to get over londyn being gone ..but we got each other, we'll take as much time as we need okay !" I whispered .

  She nodded her head against my chest . God I love this woman so much , she's really my other half , my heart , my world , my best friend and the love of my life .

  "LEts get you back to the bed " I lifted her head from my chest and wiped the tears from her eyes .

" I love you lamelo " she looked up at me . " and I love you a thousand times more " I smiled ..