Birthday🕺🏽💕🛸

Thursday..

I reached my arm out so I could cuddle with melo but I didn't feel him in the bed .

" melo ?" I wiped my eyes and sat up . I looked around and saw melo no where near.

My phone buzzed from Instagram, melo had posted something .

  My eyes watered just reading the whole thing

My eyes watered just reading the whole thing .
I got up and brushed my teeth then hurried quickly downstairs into the living room .

Melo was on his phone until he looked up .
" happy birthday princess!!" He smiled and I gave him a big hug . " thank you !! I love you " we pecked each other's lips .

" whatchu doing down here ? I didn't feel u next to me "'I pouted .

" I was making sure everything was set for your birthday I also made you some breakfast " he smirked and dragged me to the kitchen .

There was pancakes with while cream and sprinkles , sausages and strawberries with chocolate.

" no way you did this !" My smile was so big .
" I did ! I was on the phone with your mom and she helped me " he chuckled .

My heart melted when he said he was on the phone with my mom . " awhhh I love it ! Thank you " I gave him another hug and then we started eating .

___

  " baby are we having any company ?" I asked cause the doorbell just rung .

I just got out the shower . " yeah but you gotta open it " he smirked . I laughed and he followed me to the door .

I opened it and before I could even blink all I heard was " HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!" .

It was me'arah, gelo , amirah , qir , imani , Josh , bronny , reef and Mariah . " you guys !!" . I smiled and hugged them all .

" damn y'all house big as fuck !" Gelo and reef said making us laugh . I closed the door and we all went to the living room .

" imani and Mariah this is my sisters ; me'arah and amirah . Gelo , qir , reef , bronny and Josh this is imani and Mariah my teammates " I introduced them all  and they all started talking .

" thank you " I mouthed to melo and he just winked making me laugh .

" y'all really out here living lavish " Josh said while his eyes scanned around the room .

" on bro you know we had to get some big " melo laughed while they dabbed each other up .

" are you ready to go shopping ? " riah asked and I looked around confused.

" shopping ..?" I asked and the girls nodded their head . " let's go then " .

✨✨✨✨