Chapter 17

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

Moaning into the kiss it got the best of you turning you on even more that you couldn't think straight anymore and started to rub your lower part against him.

Pressing your bodies against each other, your surroundings started to fade out, only the sounds of heavy breathing and sloppy kisses were audible.

You felt how his big veiny and cold hands started to roam around your body giving you goosebumps.

His fingertips slipped under your shirt and caressed your hot skin in a lustful and needy way.

Your brain first couldn't comprehend what was happening so you let him remove your shirt exposing your bra.

Pulling on his shirt you wanted to help him get rid of his shirt as well and as he lifted it up and removed it over his head you traced your fingers along his naked upper body while biting down on your lip enjoying the view as much as he is enjoying his.

Leaning down he embraced your lips with his again while his hands reached down playing with your waist band before your breath hitched.

You couldn't do this. You weren't ready.

Placing your hands on top of his muscular bare chest you pushed him to stop his movements.

Breaking the kiss he looked down at you his lips still brushing against yours.

Exchanging your oxygen your two stared into each other eyes deeply before you looked down embarrassed to speak up.

His hand reached up to caress your red tinted cheek before he laid down beside you without commenting your actions.

Hesitant he wrapped his arms around your exposed upper body to pull you closer next to him.

Planting a kiss on your temple a shy smile were placed on your lips as you wrapped one arm around his small torso to snuggle yourself into his neck.

Trying not to overthink what just happened or in which position you two just were laying in you mumbled a small "I'm sorry." before you drifted off to sleep.

Next Morning

Sunbeams hitting your face caused you to wake up with furrowed eyebrows.

Groaning quietly you tossed around but stopped in your tracks as you realized that you weren't in your own bedroom.

Widening your eyes you slowly looked down as you realized the weight which was laying down on your stomach.

Looking to your left you saw the boy to whom the arm belonged to.

Without realizing you stared at Jungkooks sleeping figure starting to analyze his features up close this time.

Since he was sleeping his face looked more relaxed and soft than ever.

Normally his thick brows would be furrowed together while his big brown doe eyes would flirt with every girl that came into his sight.

His rosey thin lips were parted showing off a tiny bit from his white teeth making him look more innocent than possible.

A small mole was visible under his lip while another one adorned his neck.

Since his lashes were too long they laid on his puffy cheeks which had some small acne on it.

Suddenly your cheeks started to heat up just as your heart were pouring strongly in your chest.

Fuck.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...

-------- ≪ °NOTE° ≫ --------

Sorry it's so damn short.