Chapter 6

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

Jungkook was standing next to you in your room while you looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows.
Crossing your arms over your chest you waited for him to speak up.
- "I thought we could hang out since you ignored me today."
He answered while looking around till he got to your eyes staring at them. Walking closer to you in silent you stepped back until your back hit the wall.
Not knowing what to do or what to say you held in your breath in nervousness.
What was he trying to do?

Resting one arm on the wall next to your head he leaned closer to your face until you felt his hot breath fanning against your lips.
- "You want me to kiss you."
He said with confidence, but you couldn't concentrate while staring at his soft lips.
Does he use lip balm?

His mischievous smirk brought you back to reality.
Leaning closer you realized what was about to happen so you pushed him away and sat down on your bed your back facing the headboard.
- "Stop playing Jeon."
Laughing at you he placed his body right next to you, your legs brushing against each other.

- "Let's watch some Netflix."
Flexing his arms behind his head you rolled your eyes before starting a movie.
- "Since tomorrow is Friday lets do something fun. There is this party-"
- "No. No parties please. I'm really not in the mood after the last one.."

Shifting your eyes at him you see him already staring at you with lustful eyes. Licking his lips and looking down at yours he answered.
- "I think you looked kinda hot punching that girl."
Rolling your eyes you hit his chest, but he reacted fast and grabbed your wrist stopping you to pull away again.

Holding you close to him you felt his breath fanning against your lips.
- "Roll that beautiful eyes of yours again and you will see what will happen princess."
Furrowing your brows you pulled your wrist out of his grip and looked back to the screen.
- "Whatever."
- "Okay. So, no party then... then I will take you to my favorite place then."
- "And where is that?"
- "You will see."
Turning your head in his direction he didn't give you a glance concentrating on the movie again.

Time Skip

Your eyes grew heavy and you couldn't held your head up anymore. Resting against your warm pillow you snuggled your face deeper in it.
Inhaling through your nose your body relaxed at the good smelling scent, a mixture of vanilla and the ocean.
Smiling to yourself you slowly drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook felt how your body grew heavier against his and how you snuggled deeper in his embrace.
Looking down at you a light smile appeared on his face seeing your petite body so relaxed on top of his.
Tugging your hair behind your ear he kissed your temple before whispering against your hair.
- "You can't run away from me forever, princess."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...

-------- ≪ °NOTE° ≫ --------

Sorry, this chapter is so short..
What do you think of this story?
Let me hear your feedback.

Love, Vans