Camp and Reunion

Soon, it was time to go. All of 1-A stood in the parking lot to board the bus. Kaito had been excited, as he was packing all night. He noticed Ochako and Deku.

Ochako: I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this camp all semester Deku!

Deku: O-oh! It's pretty close, huh? So close!!!

Kaito: (It's too obvious...........)

Izu: Kaito, I have something for you and Isamu, before you go.

Kaito turned to Izu, and she took out two weapons. They relatively looked the same, as they were both axes with a grasshopper design. There was also a scanning area that looked like it could fit a Progrise key.

 There was also a scanning area that looked like it could fit a Progrise key

Kaito: Wow, what is it?

Izu: Hatsume called it the Authorise Buster, because you may not only transform between axe and gun, but it authorises Progrise keys.

Isamu: That's cool!

???: HUUUUUUH?!?!?!??! HOW STRANGE!!! FIVE MEMBERS OF 1-A FAILED THE EXAM?!?!? AND HERE I THOUGHT 1-A WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN 1-B!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaito: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaito jumped and hid behind Isamu. It was Monoma, but before he could ramble on anymore, Kendo karate chopped his head again.

Kendo: Sorry about him!

Isamu: Yo! Thanks Kendo!

Kendo, however, blushed while smiling.

Kendo: O-oh, y-you're welcome Fuwa...

Isamu: Huh? You're face is super red, are you sick?

Kendo: Huh?! Nonononono, I'm fine.......

Then, more of the Class 1-B girls approached 1-A.

Yanagi: You're scary Monoma...

Tokage: Don't worry, we don't hate you guys or anything, good to be working with you guys.

Kodai: Mhm.

Mineta: The girls of 1-A AND 1-B?! It's like a buffet of bombshells!

Kirishima: Dude, you're just hopeless...

Soon enough, the group got to a cliff side, Mineta looked seriously ready to go.

Mineta: Is there a bathroom around here?!

Yua: Why didn't you go before?

Kaito, Isamu and Yua got out as well. However, when Kaito looked around, a feeling of nostalgia swept over him.

Kaito: Huh? This place looks very familiar..........

Isamu: It does?

Deku: Have you been here before?