Aftermath of the chaos

Kaito got up early in the morning. He walked out with the Zero one driver and the Risephone. He Authorised it.

Motor Rise!

The phone turned into his bike, as he drove it all the way to the campsite. He opened the door to the building. Inside, he saw Kouta.

Kaito: H-hey Kouta.

Kouta: Oh hey. Are you here for Aunty Ragdoll? She's not good right now though.

Kaito: That's... exactly why I'm here, actually.

Kouta: Okay, well they're in that room.

Kaito nodded and knocked on the door.

Kaito: It's Kaito, can I come in?

The door opened, revealing Shino.

Shino: Good thing you're here. Tomoko might need some comfort from you.

Kaito continued along to see a tearful Tomoko. Kaito went down and hugged her tightly.

Kaito: Tomoko nee....

Tomoko: Kaito... *hic*

The two sat there, embracing each other. Kaito looked up at her face.

Kaito: But... that's not the Tomoko nee I know...

Tomoko: Huh...?

Kaito: The Tomoko nee I know is a cheerful happy go lucky woman. Something like this would never get her down.

Tomoko: But... I lost my dream... I'm not a hero anymore.

Kaito: No! You are! You're still my hero!!

Tomoko: But without my quirk! I'm nothing!

Kaito: ....I took that as an offense, you know.

Tomoko: What?

Kaito: You say you're quirkless and can't be a hero anymore. But I'm quirkless! I made it into U.A!!!!!

Tomoko's eyes widened, remembering that fact.

Kaito: So don't you dare say you can no longer be a hero!

All four of them stared silently. Until Tomoko smiled and put a hand through his white locks.

Tomoko: You're right, I shouldn't give up. Not just yet. Zi o's coma hadn't stopped you, had it? So I'll make you proud by being the best I can possibly be.

Kaito hugged Tomoko again.

Kaito: Thanks!

Soon, they said goodbye as Kaito went back home. When he got home, however, there was a knock on the door. He opened it to see Aizawa and All might.

Kaito: S-sensei! A-A-All might!

All might: Hello, Young Hiden. We would like to discuss something with you. Are your parents around?

Kaito: ....................................

Aizawa: Don't you remember? They're deceased.

All might: Oh! I apologize Young Hiden!

Kaito: I-it's okay, you didn't know. Anyway, w-what's this about?

Aizawa and All might got in and explained that U.A. is having a dormitory system since the kidnapping of Bakugou and Isamu, and that the purpose was to not only protect the students, but also to keep them there to see if any of them would be the mole that leaked the Training camp's location.

Kaito: O-oh! So every student will be living in the dorms?

Aizawa: Yes. Now will you take the offer?

Kaito thought about it for a second. He was scared of what would happen in the future, but he also remembered that was part of the road to becoming a hero. He looked at the two teachers with a smile.