Obstacle race panic!

After the Athlete's pledge, everyone was lining up to the start of the obstacle race. But Kaito was far off due to the amount of people there. Aizawa noticed this.

Aizawa: He made a good choice.

Present mic: Huh? Why's that Eraser?

Aizawa: You'll see soon enough.

Kaito looked at Isamu and Yua. They were wondering where he was. Kaito gulped as he stepped forward once.

Midnight: GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now it was chaos. people were shoving each other and it was difficult to get through. Seeing this, Kaito felt more relieved that he backed away. He managed to get through the crowd by jumping on their heads. But he apologised to those who he jumped off of.

Kaito: Sorry! Sorry, sorry! Sorry!!!!!

Then he finally made it outside. But he had an extremely close call when he saw ice on the floor going the opposite way.

Kaito: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Kaito had jumped over the ice, but now he was slipping around.

Isamu: Need a hand Kai?

Kaito looked at his best friend. Isamu was currently in Shooting wolf. He wasn't slipping on the ice.

Isamu: This thing has cleats!

Kaito: Makes sense for a wolf.

Kaito got on Isamu's back and he ran with the male on his back. then they saw Mineta getting closer to Todoroki.

Mineta: Todoroki! How pathetic! You thought you could escape me?! Think again! Eat this! My ultimate move! Grape-!

But before Mineta could finish, he got slammed by a mechanical arm. Now he was doing multiple cartwheels.

Kaito: And that's exactly why...

Isamu: You don't get cocky in a race.

Then Isamu dropped Kaito off at the end of the ice.

???: No! The faux villains from the entrance exam!

The two looked up. It was a zero pointer.

Kaito: Here we go again!

Kaito took out Rising Hopper. But Isamu stopped him.

Isamu: Let me do it this time.

Then Isamu took the Shot riser and pressed the button on Shooting wolf.

Bullet!

Isamu shot four times at the bot. It was immobilised. Isamu charged up a shot and pulled the trigger.

Shooting Blast!

The shot went through the robot and it exploded.

Isamu: Brings you back, doesn't it?

Kaito: Yeah.

Students were in awe toward Isamu

???: What was that?!

???: Epic shot!

The two then noticed Todoroki had frozen another zero pointer. Kaito went ahead toward a pit area with tightropes.

Kaito: No one's gonna stop me.

Kaito took out Rising Hopper.

Jump!

Authorise!

Everyone was surprised when they saw a giant grasshopper bouncing around Kaito.

Kaito: Henshin!

Progrise!

Jump up and rise! Rising Hopper!

A jump to the sky turns to a rider kick.

???: What the heck?!

???: Who is that!?

???: Is that Hiden!?

Kaito jumped across the pits with ease. shocking those around him. Kaito jumped toward what seemed to be a harmless pathway.

Suddenly, Kaito saw a pink explosion occur in front of someone. Then he realised the pathway wasn't harmless at all, it was a minefield.

Bakugou: Get back here Icy-Hot!

Kaito noticed Bakugou propel himself with his explosions to reach Todoroki. Then he got an idea. Kaito jumped as high as he could and hopped off of Bakugou, Making him fall and nearly touch the ground.

Bakugou: I'LL GET YOU ONE EYE!!!

Then the three heard a boom. Deku was heading toward them at high speed. He managed to get passed Bakugou.

Bakugou: GET BACK HERE DEKU!!!

But Deku's speed didn't last long. But then Deku slammed the sheet of metal was on and he got ahead while Kaito, Bakugou, and Todoroki were sent backwards.

Present mic: Wow! That was amazing by Midoriya! Eraser! What did you teach these kids?!

Aizawa: I didn't teach them this... They taught this themselves.

Deku made it into the tunnel, then Kaito passed through as well. Todoroki was close behind. Bakugou made it in afterwards.

Present mic: Our winner of the Obstacle race is....

Deku came into the light.

Present mic: None other than Izuku Midoriya!

Kaito came through next. He cancelled his transformation before anyone could notice. Todoroki still had a calm expression on his face, but Bakugou looked furious.

Isamu: Woo! We made it!

Yua: That took away my energy.

Kaito looked toward the tunnel. Isamu and Yua managed to get 5th and 6th place. They looked exhausted. Yua was in Rushing Cheetah.

Kaito: Are you okay?

Isamu: You think?

Yua: Thank you Kaito.

More and more people came rushing in. Yaoyorozu looked very disappointed.

Yaoyorozu: No... How could this happen?

Mineta: YES!!!

Kaito looked confused as to where Mineta's voice came from, then he looked at Yaoyorozu's back.

Mineta: I killed two birds with one stone! I'm a genius!

Grasshopper's ability!

Progrise key confirmed. Ready to utilize.

Kaban Dynamic!

Very carefully so he doesn't hit Yaoyorozu, he slashed Mineta.

Yaoyorozu: Thank you so much Hiden!

Kaito blushed.

Kaito: Ah, um sure thing! No problem!

After a while, everyone else came to the finish. Not surprisingly, Aoyama came last. Midnight was on the stage again.

Midnight: Time for the next event!

Everyone looked at the roulette in wonder. Then it stopped on "Cavalry battle."

Midnight: The point system will be based on what place you got! The first place winner will be worth......

Everyone looked at Deku.

Midnight: 10,000,000 points!

Now everyone was practically targeting Deku.

Deku: 10,000,000?

Kaito: Poor Deku.

Kaito knew Deku was in trouble, he had to do something.