▒45▒ 🔸 Wind of Change 🔸

⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫🗡⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪

'Haaahhhh....'

It really feels good after a cold water bath...

After my chilling bath, I walked onto my balcony...

My muscles are finally relaxing after how tight they had been after my instance workout..

Dad assigned two sword teachers for me..

One of them is Sir Rafael Jarret..
Ex vice captain of the blue division army, who retired not long ago...
A jolly person with his shoulder length gray hair and amber eyes..

And the other one is Paula, Paula Den..
A female knight, she is second in command of our shadow knights..

Cool right?

Her appearance fit perfectly with her character.. She has dark Black hair that has been braided to keep the hair out of her face... Her dark black eyes are just too dazzling..

She doesn't accept even the slightest flaws and would make me repeat a whole sequence the moment I either bent my arm too much or took the slightest step backwards... By the end of her training sessions, I was always left on the ground, breathing heavily and letting my sweat drip into the dust..

Her training is harsh yet respectful..

Things are going well so far..

I mastered almost every sword technique that requires..

Dad said, after a few days they will teach me our families personal sword techniques..

A chuckle slipped my mouth..

This is the life that I have always desired.. And I'm really thankful for having it now..

Please don't take it away from me..

I stared into the garden below my balcony..

Blue roses are in their full bloom..

It's Spring already ~

The Crown Prince's birthday party is in the end of this month.....and after that, a three day celebration will be held to celebrate the peaceful negotiation in the borderline and safe arrival of the soldiers..

I heard that it takes more than a month to reach the capital from the border..

The soldiers will be coming by the time of the crown prince's birthday..

And I also heard from Izana that, two weeks long grand festival will be held to celebrate the soldiers homecoming... Which we're planning to sneak into..

Somehow, I really love festivals.. 💃

'Hmmmm..'

Now that I think about it, I am going to miss my trainings for a several days because of those occasions..

As I look at the sky I can tell there is still a few more hours of daylight left..

Without a second thought, I stepped up onto the edge of the stone railing and jump from the second floor balcony..

My body then dropped through the air and I felt the breeze rush through my damp hair...

As I landed perfectly on the ground, I smiled and walk towards the training ground to train myself a bit more..

It's a good thing that Leah didn't saw it, if did, she would've scold me again..

Chuckle ~
She worries too much..

I looked at the clear blue sky to feel the calm refreshing breeze that passed by..

"......The air feels nice"

I smiled softly while the wind gently blows my hair...

As I walked passed the garden, something caught my eyes..

Glancing at the hallway in front of the sitting room, I saw my father and the back of a younger man wearing a black cloak..

'Wow, he's really tall..!'

Rather than looking rough, his back looked quite nice...

'But why does it feel like I've seen that back figure before?'

Wanting to get a better look at the man's face, I peeked my head out a little further.....but couldn't see it..

The image they both gave off was strong, but the air surrounding them was slightly different... My father seemed more sharp and intelligent while the man seemed to give off a warm yet dangerous vibe..

I quickly scanned the man..

'An outfit that lets him move comfortably, a hooded cloak, and a large claymore sword on his back..'

Seeing such a huge sword, I concluded that he couldn't be a knight or soldier.. Since they fought in a line, wielding such a long, wide sword could injure fellow comrades...

It didn't seem right to call him a thief or assassin either.. He would draw too much attention with that sword after all..

The only occupations that I could think of that had no restrictions on the type of sword, were either a mercenary or a wandering swordsman..

As I couldn't see the face of the person and couldn't hear what they're talking, I left the place with a slight disappoint heart..

'But why does the back feels familiar?'

Brushing of the thoughts, I headed to my secret training space.. But for some reason a familiar feeling keep approaching.. I don't know what it is but it feels warm and safe..

Strange ~

⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫🗡⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪