▒82▒ 🔸 Blue Bird and Green Grasshopper - 2 🔸

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

Anisha's eye fell on a man standing far at the training ground..

She unknowingly smiled as she looked at that person but quickly erased it..

From her standpoint, she could clearly see Harllod in the courtyard.. As she expected, he was showing his sword swinging while instructing the new soldiers..
Just like what she remembered in the past, his movements were small and precise.. No unnecessary moves at all..

Nowadays, he has been coming here regularly due to Marquess Verita's request.. Verita house was recruiting new soldiers for the past few months.. And now that the recruiting process has been completed, the training period starts.. And for this Marques Verita appointed Harllod as their first instructor.. Harllod gladly accepted as well..

Thought harllod is the strongest swordsman in this generation but he is a down-to-earth person.. Calm and quiet.. That's why soldiers love him dearly and listen to him carefully.. So that's why this task was given to him..

Anisha kept looking at him from her window.. She could also see other soldiers running around the courtyard but she could barely pay attention to the others..

Feeling a stare, Harllod suddenly looked up and their eyes met..

THUMP!

Anisha's body froze and she didn't know what to do..
So she didn't break the stare as her brain was on a verge of collapsing..

After looking at each other for a while Harllod broke the eye lock feeling a bit awkward..

As soon as their eye lock broke Anisha felt all her strengths collapsing.. She gathered her last strength to move from the window side to her bed.. Her face was burning, she was so embarrassed that her mind went blank.. So she lay down like a dead person on her bed burying her face in the pillow..

On the other side,
The soldiers questionably looked at Harllod who froze for a moment.. Though he came to his sense real fast but his heart was beating fast...like really fast..

"...maybe I've trained too hard today"

He mumbled to himself and walked away with red ears.. Leaving the soldiers dumbfounded..

But,
Unknown to them, someone noticed all that happened and smirked quietly..

Strawberry blond hair with shining diamond-like blue eyes..

With his shining blue eyes, he looked at the now empty window where Anisha was standing before..

"Interesting.."

He mumbled..

"Sir Lucas! The chief is calling for you.."

Someone came running and delivered the news..

"Ugh..not interesting anymore.."

He sighed while walking towards his destination..

"What does he want now? Didn't he went home already?"

[At the Imperial Palace]