3.

"You little shit bag!" Olivia said to Tiger, who was laughing at something on the tele, one he had obviously bought from reception.

"I knew it, Joey come look quick." Joey slid round the corner of the door at Tigers words, Rob covered his eyes.

"Come on mate, put some clothes on." Rob said reaching for Olivia's hand, still covering his eyes.

"What's up with the thong?" Livia said as she was pulled towards the door by Rob, who still covered his eyes. "Get off the Tele and hurry up." She said taking the final step out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They spent the night hopping from bar to bar and club to club. They don't know how, but they all got back to the Solana in one piece. With barely any sleep in the bag, they went down for breakfast in the morning.

"You know what?" Olivia said with a smile. "I'm going to do it!"

"Do what?" Rob asked her, as the four of them arrived at the breakfast table.

"You're talking about that Marvel job, aren't you?" Tiger asked before dropping a price of toast and butter onto his plate and looking over the food again.

"Yeah, how'd you-" She was cut off by Joey tripping over into her. She fell hard against Rob, he caught her. "...Know"

Meanwhile at the Dawson's sun beds,

"What the frigging 'ell does he think he's doing with 'er!" Loretta exclaimed, smoking another breath from her cig.

"Leave the poor boy alone, mother. Our Rob might have a girlfriend by the end of this holiday if he keeps this up." Shaaron answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rob stood Olivia upright and she shoved Joey. The boys food fell to the floor and he glared at her.

"Don't try it mate." She warned him, earning a look from Tiger who was helping Joey pick his food up. Livia walked over to the bar. "Three lagers and a vodka coke please."

"Sh-you are eighteen, yes?" Mateo, the barman, asked her.

"Yes? I'm 19," she turned and pointed to the boys who were sat at a table. "They are 20? God, how hard is it to give me my drink?"

"Fine." Mateo said passing the drinks to her and going to a woman on the other side of the bar.

Olivia sat in the seat opposite Joey. "Sorry mate, I didn't mean to push you that hard. It's annoying when the same person pushes you into guys all the time."

Rob laughed. "You what? All the time!"

"Hey! You lot aren't the only hopelessly single people alive you know!" Olivia judged him in the arm and the four burst out laughing.

"Right, I have an idea." Tiger announced standing up. Rob, Joey and Livia immediately stopped laughing.

"What's your idea mate?" Joey asked.

"Spontaneity," Just that word earned him a questioning look from the group. "Today, we should all do something spontaneous. You know, out of the blue, sudden."

"Ohhh." His friends said in unison.

"So what you want us to do something spontaneous? For what, Tiger?" Rob asked.

"Put a tenna on the table, come on." Liv said reaching into her pocket, pulling out a ten euro note and placing it on the middle of the table. The other three did the same and she took the pile.

"Hey!" Tiger yelled.