6.

~This Chapter is in the point of view of Billie Dawson (Rob's dad)~

Morning came and Billie pressed a kiss to his wife's lips before leaving the room to go and check on his son. Knocking on the door, he whistled and his smile only widened when Livia opened the door, rubbing her eyes with her free hand.

"What?" She asked, blinking a few times before realising who it was and widening her eyes.

"Who is it?" Rob asked walking towards the door and slipped his arms around her waist, hugging Liv from behind, still half asleep. The pair of them were knackered, Rob's hair was hanging over his face, slightly knotted and Liv's was pulled back into a messy bun. It was apparent that they were tired, the bags under their eyes were shadows and their hungover eyes were half-closed.

"What's she doin' in 'ere?" Billie asked. The two awoke at the question and looked at each other. Liv's mouth opened, ready to give an answer, when Lorretta come from the room next door. Olivia loosened herself from Rob and leaned against the door frame, looking around the corner of the door.

"Oh, my, god." She said as Lorretta walked past waving at her. Liv raised a hand, wiggling her finders at Rob's grandma before turning back to the Dawson's.

"Who's in that room?" Billie asked suspiciously, the rustle of towels dropping to the floor echoed in the corridor followed by and exclamation of guilt.

"Shit..." Tiger picked up the towels and turned to face the three that were stood in the doorway. "Before you say anything, we were all absolutely hammered last night. You two included." They faked shock, tiger rolled his eyes. "My ears are still ringing from you both last night, didn't get a wink of sleep. No thanks to you."

Rob blushed and rubbed to back of his neck, Liv blushed and walked behind him. Billie noticed that she had walked with a slight limp. "Auh, gross." He said.

"You can't say ought Tiger," Liv said from inside the room, where she was putting on decent clothing as she was wearing a vest and short-shorts. She appeared back at the door in one of Rob's shirts. "The amount of girls you tried to get last night, exceeds the amount of pints you've ever had."

"Shut up." Tiger replied rubbing his face with the towel and walking back into his room.

Liv's phone began ringing, she went back into her room to answer it, leaving Rob and his Billie in the hallway.

"At least tell me it was good." Billie joked, nudging his son in the arm.

"Yes dad, it was good." Rob replied smirking, he closed the door after Billie walked off down the hallway, proud of his son for getting a girl.