4.

"I'm not robbing you!" Olivia protested. "It's compensation!"

"For what?" Tiger said sitting back down.

"Right, look, whoever's spontaneous action is the most unpredictable, gets the money." Olivia explained.

"Great idea, Liv. But how are we going to decide." Joey asked, tilting his head a little. People flooded into the Solana's pool area.

"You'll probably know when it happens." Rob said, he probably had already planned out his action and was waiting for the right time. "Come on, we best get a sun-bed. Before they're all full up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They eventually only found three sun beds and a chair. So Livia sat in the chair and was sending a email to someone on her laptop, while the rest lay on the sun beds. Rob leaned over to see who had email her back when she shrieked an hour later.

"Frigging 'ell that were fast." He said noticing the name on the email: 'Marvel Producers'. The phone started buzzing on the table and the four exchanged a glance before Liv slowly picked the phone up and walked off the answer it. About twenty minutes later, the boys noticed Olivia put the phone down and take a deep breath. Then they heard her screams and watched her jump around and then gather herself as she walked back to them.

Olivia looked down at the people in front of her. "Good news and Bad news." She said trying to keep the unfortunate look on her face.

"Bad news." Rob said.

"Auditions not till next year and I need to have a one year experience in collage, which they have arranged for."

"That's the bad news!" Tiger said standing up and hugging his mate. "Well done Liv, my mum will be so proud of you." Joey was just smiling like an idiot.

"So if that's the bad news," Rob continued. "What's the good news?"

"There isn't many auditions so I might be able to get the job!" Olivia said in excitement. Rob lifted her up by the waist and swung her round. She yelped in ecstasy.

Meanwhile at the Dawson's sun beds...

"What's going on over there?" Loretta said.

"Will you give it a rest woman!" Shaaron said in frustration.

"Shaaron, please. We're on our 'olidays." Billie pleaded.

"Oh! Piss off!" She told her husband, and she turned back to her mother. "I've had it up to here with you. If our Rob has found someone he likes, then our Rob had found someone he likes."

"Oh bugger to it all. I'm going over there." Her mother said, standing up.

"Where the frigg are you going?" Eddie asked Loretta, but she was already gone, speeding towards the four mates who were talking excitedly about Olivia's audition.