Reunion

Luffy slowly opened his eyes and tilts his head in confusion. "Huh... where am I-", he was cut off by a voice behind him.

"Oi, Luffy." Luffy turned his head in god-like speed. If it wasn't for his rubbery body, his neck would have been broken. "Oh, hey you guys!" He then puts his hand on his straw hat, "do you know where we are?" Luffy asks, getting an answer by his crew nodding their heads.

"How the hell should we know? We all came here at the same time you idiot." Said the cook of the crew.

Luffy and his crew just finished capturing Caesar with the help of Law and were now heading to Dressrosa, but now they're in this weird place, no land, no sky, just in a white void.

Right on cue, more people started to appear, immediately becoming very confused. Luffy looked around at everyone recognizing their faces.

" Wha- S-Shanks, Rayleigh, Cob-" Luffy cut himself off as he stared in shock. What he saw was something he would never even thought was possible.

There standing in the white abyss, distancing himself from others, was a certain raven-haired boy with cute little freckles plastered all over his face.

On the opposite side of the freckled boy was a blonde wavy-haired boy with a top hat. It took a few seconds for both males to notice someone staring at them, turning to look at whoever was glaring daggers at them both.

All three of them stared down one another switching between the three. All at once, the three of them began to run towards the center, gaining everyone else's attention.

Once Luffy got closer, he watched as his own eyes got blurry, making it hard to see clearly. Luffy jumped high into the air, diving down with his arms opened wide.

All three brothers clashed with each other making a loud noise while falling onto the ground. Sobbing, Luffy could feel the tight grip around his neck and waist.

"A-ACEEE, SABOOOO!!" Luffy screamed as he hugged his 'dead' brothers tight.

"LUFFFYY," both Sabo and Ace said in unison. After what felt like forever, all three of them settled down, still crying much more than attended.

Without realizing the scene they made, everyone was now gathered together around the three brothers. Mixed faces between most of them. From some smiling out of joy to worried and some *Zoro* even defensive.

Zoro quickly grabbed Luffy by his shirt and picked him off them.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here," Zoro asked aiming the question more towards Ace.

Zoro knows full well what Luffy has gone through, and doesn't want his Captain to go through it a second time. No matter the reason he was about to get, Zoro is going to be eyeing both males throughout the time they're stuck in this place.

Though Ace felt a little offended, He and Sabo both smiled, knowing Luffy was in good hands. Putting their hands up in defense.

"Whoa there, and here I thought you wouldn't forget your own Captain's big brother." Ace said as he showed no threat. "And as for being here,...I honestly have no clue."

Now knowing they weren't a threat, Zoro released Luffy, putting him back on the ground. Luffy now pouting "Zoorroo, I told you not to pick me up anymore." Luffy whined as he puffed his cheeks looking away from him.

Regaining his composure, Luffy now serious, walked towards his brothers and held out his hand. In which they gladly took, now standing up straight.

They continued to stare at each other still not believing it. "So does this mean I'm dead too?" Luffy asked as he tilted his head to the side, not at all fazed by the fact that he may be dead.

"OFCOURSE NOT YOU IDIOT!!" Everyone present yelled now calming down from the shock.

"Mugiwara-ya, Mind explaining why your, I assume, dead brothers are here?" Law asked Gaining the three brother's attention

"I don't even know myself, but I think We're all dead," Luffy said without a hint of worry.

"NO, WE ARE NOT!"

Luffy slowly turned towards his brothers, eyeing their every movement. Luffy's eyes flashed with the memories he tried to bury deep down but brought back up by the sight of his brothers.

Mostly everyone who was watching closely saw a glint of sadness, guilt, and remorse in the young boy's eyes.

"How is this possible? .... I-I saw you die...both of you," Luffy spoke quietly but loud enough so it could still be heard.

For the sudden change in mood, all that could be heard was silence.

"Luffy... I was never dead." Sabo spoke up. "It was my fault that both of you went through all of that pain... I-I'm so sorr-" Sabo's head, which was down looking at the ground, was now looking up to see both brothers holding his hands.

"Stop being such a crybaby." Ace said, pulling on the blonde's hand.

"And here I thought Luffy was the only one," Ace added, trying to lighten up the mood. Without realizing it, tears were threatened to fall from Sabo's eyes while he spoke to his brothers, whom he hasn't seen nor spoken to in 12 years.

Still holding Sabo's hand, Luffy tightens his grip. "How about we talk about this later? For now, let us figure out what this place is and why we've come here."

Both brothers were taken back by the action of the Young boy.

'What the hell, Luffy actually said something smart!?'

"I can help you with that" a booming voice could be heard. Everyone looked up to see someone fully cloaked, hovering over them.

"Just who are you?" Shanks asked, demanding an answer.

"That... I will not say just yet. But I will tell you why you are here." Everyone fell silent, now waiting for an answer.

"All of you will watch someone's memories. I have chosen that person for an obvious reason that will not be said." And with that, the white endless void changed into what seemed like, a docking area.

"I'LL DO IT!" A little boy screamed out gaining a certain red head's attention. Everyone who was watching knew what was going to happen once they saw said boy hold up a sharp knife to his face. "Oh no..."

~~~~~~~~~

A/N

OMG IM DONEEEE!!! This is my first story I have written, and dear oh lord it's gonna be long as FUC- I'm Sorry if the story got too exciding too quickly. To be honest, I mentioned this to my brother at 3 am thinking it would be fun to write. And this mf told me to start it right away.

My brother writes as well, It's Xyo_Ja. So if you want more One Piece stories, I advise you to go check him out. With that being said, I'm heading out. Hoped yall enjoyed it! :3