Family

Marco's POV

I looked around, blinking a few times from the change in lighting.

'The hell, where am I?' Was the only thing I could think of. Spotting some others, I quickly became more aware.

By the looks of things, the only people I seem to see were Shanks, Rayleigh, Mihawk, Dragon, The Straw Hats, and with them, Trafalgar Law. From seeing them as confused, I lowered my guard and started to question myself.

"How come there are only pirates here?"

"Actually..."I paused, scanning the area more closely.

"I take that back" I mumbled as I glared at the only two Marines there.

"Vice-admiral Monkey D. Garp, and his student, Captain of a Marine squad, Koby."

*CLASH!* 

Quickly forgetting about the Marines, I turn my attention to where I have heard the noise.

My eyes widen. It can't be.... from behind I hear a low laugh. Turning my head, two pairs of eyes landed on mine.

P-p-pops? And, Th-hatch?

"Sup!" Was all Thatch said, looking at me with a smile?

"No... who are you?" I asked while stepping back, making some distance between them and myself.

Before they had a chance to answer, I once again asked them a bit louder, but not enough to gain the attention of others.

3rd Person

Marco waited, ready to attack if they made a move that seems suspicious. But nothing happened, instead, the much taller, larger man started to laugh.

"Gurarrararara, I see as though you still have some fire in you. As expected, or you wouldn't be my first Division Commander."

Marco's eyes lighten up, he lowered his stance and fell to his knees. "I-It's really you, ain't it?" Marco asked, gripping his pants tighter. He lowered his head, now staring at the ground.

Marco heard footsteps walking towards him. He looks up to see a hand reached out.

"Just who do you think it is? I must say, you have gotten quite dumb during these past years." Thatch said with a smirk plastered on his face. Marco, now recognizing this deceased, idiotic brother's smile, grabbed the hand that was almost begging to be held.

Thatch took this opportunity to pull Marco into a hug, a tear running down his face. "I missed you, you know."

"Yeah. Me too-yoi."

After a few moments of brotherly hugs, the three started to talk to one another. " So that person over there really is Ace, huh?" Marco asked Whitebeard, to which he nodded.

Marco asked the same question Zoro asked Ace, to which they got the same answer, no clue.

No matter the cause, I have a feeling we will get the answer fairly soon.

Now finished with asking questions to Whitebeard and Thatch, they all went over towards the three brothers.

Upon seeing the smiles and reddish eyes, they were more than happy seeing the young boy reuniting with his long-lost brother and his kid brother.

"I'll help you with that." Everyone looked up to see a person above them. After a few moments, the scene changed into a docking area.

Gaining everyone's attention, a little boy could be seen upon the mast of a boat. Holding a knife up to his small face, the boy looked determined to do something, something stupid at that. He then started to scream."I'LL DO IT, JUST WATCH ME!!"

~~~~~~

A/N

IM SORRY!!!! This chapter is short, but I wanted to make the story more clear and understandable. This was mostly about Marco, Thatch, and Whitebeard. I wanted to include Thatch, and if I put him in, I also need to put in Marco and Whitebeard.

Well, this was as much I could do because tomorrow I have a MAPS test. 😭 Anyways- the next chapter will continue the memories of the special person😏.