A Night of Hunting

It was currently the beginning of November, just one month closer to the Month of Christ.

There was the occasional whisper of his name but for the most part everyone has accepted Hadrian's presence within Hogwarts.

Almost everyone.

It was the first week of November after Hadrian saved Hermione from the Troll, she moved to the Slytherin table where she sat next to Daphne, in front of Hadrian. Malfoy was almost about to insult her but he remembered Hadrian's warning about those who exercise blood prejudices.

"You'll find out just how dirty your blood will be on the ground."

Draco shivered so he instead simply said "Granger."

She nodded and looked at Daphne who was a lot more welcoming as she held her hand out to Hermione. "Daphne Greengrass."

Hermione smiled and shook her hand "Hermione Granger."

Hermione then turned her head to look at Hadrian who had a small smile on his face as he bowed his head to her.

"Hadrian, I wanted to say thank you. For saving me from the Troll." Hermione said sheepishly as she fidgeted in her seat.

"You're quite welcome. Though I believe my companion, Venom deserves a thank you as well."

To which Venom stood up on the bench, his front legs on the table as he stared at Hermione with expectations.

Hermione was still a little nervous at the sight of one of the most dangerous reptiles in the world but steeled herself as she said "Thanks Venom."

Venom flicked his tongue before eating a chicken leg.

Hadrian chuckled and looked at Hermione before frowning as he looked behind her to see Ron approaching the table.

"Hermione, what are you doing with a bunch of snakes?" Ron asked rather rudely.

Hermione turned around and answered "Well I'm trying to have a polite conversation with them before you rudely interrupted us."

Ron glared at her "You should stay away. No good comes from fraternizing with a bunch of Dark Wizards. Especially a blood sucking leech like him." He said the last part while glaring at Hadrian.

Before anybody could speak or even Professor McGonogal stand up, Hadrian spoke "556."

Ron blinked in confusion and everyone around, even at the Teacher's table. "What?"

Hadrian fished a cigarette out of his coat and put it in between his lips and grinded his sharp fingernails together. Causing a spark that lit up the cigarette.

Hadrian inhaled some smoke before blowing it out and looked up at Ron and repeated "556. That's how many times I've been called that term. Think of anything, I guarantee, I've been called it before."

Hadrian stood up and phased through the table, much to everyone's surprise. Ron began to back up and even fell onto the bench of the Ravenclaw table, which made some of the students back away.

Hadrian leaned close to Ron's face and took a puff before blowing some smoke in his face, making the pathetic redhead cough and close his eyes from the burning smoke. Hadrian whispered "I'd quit while I'm ahead, if I were you."

Hadrian stood up and turned his back to Ron who shook badly. "Now kindly remove yourself from my presence, you're disturbing our conversation."

Ron made a beeline to the entrance to the Great Hall and several students snickered.