Student Life for a King

The next morning, Hadrian was a bit cranky due to having to waking up in the daytime.

He made his way to the Great Hall to see his Slytherin classmates enjoying breakfast. They were talking and enjoying each other's company, that was until Hadrian arrived. It went silent as they stared at the Vampire King. Dread filled their bodies at seeing the first year that proclaimed himself as Dracula and threaten Marcus Flint.

They all learned three important lesson: Do not call him Harry Potter.

Do not antagonize him.

Fall in line or face his wrath.

Hadrian sat down next to Malfoy and in front of Daphne. No words were spoken, which was how Hadrian preferred it. At least until he's been properly fed.

He pulled out a flask from his coat and twisted the cap off before taking a swig. He sighed in pleasure before closing the flask and putting it away.

Severus Snape walked to the Slytherin table and passed out time tables to his students. His eyes lingered on Hadrian and the flask he saw "Mr. Tepes, I must ask you not to drink any alcohol in the morning."

Hadrian chuckled "You must be mistaken, Professor. This isn't alcohol. This is pure virgin blood. If you wish for me to remain in a good mood, I suggest you let me do what I need to keep myself calm." This wasn't a threat. This was a necessity to let him drink and smoke.

Very few people could unsettle Snape. Hadrian was one of them. Despite him being the son of James Potter, to which he hated, he didn't see any resemblance. He saw an 11 year old vampire related to the most famous and most dangerous vampire in history. Dracula. Snape did not wish to see Hadrian at his worse.

Professor Snape pursed his lips before asking "Very well, may I ask that you do not smoke during class? In between classes is acceptable." Hadrian nodded. Snape seemed to scan the vampire before he began walking away from Hadrian, continuing to pass out the time tables. Malory looked at Hadrian and asked "Was that really virgin blood?"

Hadrian merely glanced at him "Yes. Though, I only drink a small bit to keep myself quenched."

Malfoy nodded and complied.

Before they knew it, classes began.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hadrian watched on as the cat on the desk in Transfiguration class gazed at the students. Malfoy sat next to him as he wrote down the necessary notes and materials. Then the doors opened to show Ron Weasley rushing in with Seamus Finnigan beside him.

"We... Made it." Ron said while out of breath. "Can you imagine McGonagall's face if we were late?"

The cat on the desk pounced off before shifting back into Professor McGonagall walking towards the two with a stern look. Ron and Seamus was shocked "That was bloody brilliant!" Ron exclaimed to which the Professor smiled a bit "Well thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps it would be useful if I were to transfigured Mr. Finnigan or yourself into a pocket watch? That way one of you might be on time."

Seamus' ears turned red as he replied with his Irish accent "We got lost, Professor." She then suggested "Then perhaps a map? I assume you don't need one to find your seats."

Hermione herself rolled her eyes at the two while Hadrian merely smirked in amusement. Draco pursed his lips to stifle a laugh.

Professor McGonagall walked back to her desk and pulled her wand out from her robes. "Now, I assume has written down the necessary notes, but we'll keep it up for those who have not finished. However, for the rest of you, I'll be evaluating how well you perform your very first transfiguration spell."