A Fatefull Night

It was the next day that Hadrian told Crack and Daphne about his encounter in the Forbidden Forest.

Draco was disturbed at the thought of the person drinking a unicorn's blood as he knew it was extremely wrong to drink a pure creature's blood.

Daphne was saddened at the Unicorn dying but understood that Hadrian gave it mercy.

"So someone is attempting to find something that is hidden in that corridor? I assume Dumbledore is doing something to protect it." Daphne said as they sat down in the Slytherin Common Room.

Hadrian had his own chair which acted as his own throne. Draco spoke "Most likely. However, if this object needs to be protected, why in Hogwarts?"

Hadrian smirked "Well done Draco. That is the question, isn't it? Why in Hogwarts? Why not Gringots? Well, after that mysterious break in, they said nothing was taken."

"So the object was relocated to here." Daphne suggested to which Hadrian's smirk grew "Exactly. Dumbledore knew it would be taken."

"But again, why here? Why in a school filled with children?" Draco asked. Daphne was silent as she did not have the answer.

"He's expecting someone within the castle to try and take it."

Both heads looked at Hadrian with a smirk on his face. "Which is why, I will go to see what is in that corridor that is so important."

Draco and Daphne looked at each other before looking back at the Prince "Are... Are you sure that's the best idea? You could get into trouble and possibly expelled."

Hadrian stood up from his make-shift throne which made the two of them bow their heads.

"They would rather keep an eye on me than expel me and risk me doing something dangerous. So they'll have no choice but to keep me here. Possibly just give me a slap on the wrist. So no, I have nothing to worry about."

Draco then exclaimed "Then let us come with you!"

Hadrian stopped and did nothing to look at Draco as he gulped and lowered his head "I-i mean, please let us accompany you."

Hadrian answered "No."

Both Draco and Daphne were shocked at the dismissal.

"But why? Do you not care about us? Are we just servants to just let you do and command what we do?" Draco turned to look at Daphne as her shock turned to seething rage.

That time, Hadrian turned his head to look at Daphne with a cocked eyebrow. She glared at the Vampire Prince as she continued

"You think we're not good enough to join you on this? You tell us and get our opinion about what's going on and you tell us no when we have an opportunity to find out what this is!?"

"Daphne, are you bloody mad!?" Draco hissed at Daphne before Hadrian spoke with a hard tone.

"Enough."

The both of them are silent as Hadrian turned his whole body around to look at them. His eyes were different this time.

Unlike every other time where they held a sense of pride or sadistic ecstasy, this one was remorseful. As if it weighed on his mind.

He released a sigh as he spoke "The reason I don't want you two to come with me is... I don't want you two to get hurt."

This was a greater shock to the two. Hadrian Tepes, formerly known as Harry Potter. The child who seemed to hold more knowledge than even Dumbledore. The Vampire Prince related to Dracula... Was concerned for them.