Chapter 1

" MOMMY!!! AHHHH! HELP ME!!!!"

i heard cassie scream. I drop the knife i was holding and ran to her room. When i got there i let out a breath that i didn't know i was holding.

There was Ethan tickling cassie while cassie screamed and laughed at the same time.

So if you have been wondering life is great. Ethan and i graduated high school. He went to Princeton. While i scared home and took care of cassie. I just took some college classes online. I got my degree i nursing.

When i turned 18 Ethan asked me to marry him. Can you guess what i said.. i said yes..

-------------flashback----------

"Liz come on.. rosie has taken care of cassie before." He screamed from downstairs. He was taking me on a date. We have been out of high school for 3 weeks. And since then i had not left cassie side.

" ok.. ok.. I'm coming.. rose you have the emergency numbers right."

" yes miss. Elizabeth now go have some fun."

I just nodded. Ethan said he was taking me somewhere fancy..

When i got downstairs. We went to a fancy restaurant and had dinner. Then Ethan pulled me onto the dance floor. We dance to a slow song.

Then my faviorte song. Marry me by Jason Derluo.

Ethan got down on one knee.

" Elizabeth Kaye Grance. you love me mad have made me so happy. You love my daughter like she was your own. I love you Elizabeth and i was wondering if you can make me even more happier then i already am. Elizabeth Will you marry me?"

I had tears in my eyes. I finally had someone that loved me. I had a family.

I nodded me head and said it.

"Yes.. and million times yes."

He hacked me up and swirled us around. When he put me down i kissed his lips.

"I love you Ethan."

"I love you too Liz."

--------end of flashback----------

I laugh at the site of my fiance and my daughter. They both turn to see me. They both got huge evil grins on there face. Then the scared running toward me. I took off, i was running in the living room. Before i knew it i got tackled. I wad turned on my back too see Ethan on me. We just sat there. He lean in to kiss me.

"Eww!!! Mommy, daddy has cooties."

He threw his head back and laughed. He looked so good.

" oh so i have cooties.. well then you better run before i get you and give you cooties."Ethan said with a huge smile on his face. Her eyes grew wide. Then she was off. I felt the weight being left off me then i hear a loud run. I threw my head back and laughed. I love my family. I don't know where i would be with out them. I was thinking of all the happy memories. When the door bell rang. I got up and open the door. When i saw what i saw i gasped. It cant be she she was gone. What is she doing here

I stood at the door shocked.

"Um. Hey sis."