Chapter 4

Elizabeth's P.O.V

It has been a full month since my "sister" tried to talk to me. After all these years of hell yeah i don't think so. I am sitting on the couch watching Scooby-Doo with cassie when the door bell rings.

"I got it." Cassie yells as she jumps off the couch.

" No cassie wait.... we do not answer the door unless you have an adult." I say as i run after her but she already had the door open.

"Yes mommy... hi how are you?" I look up to see cassie biological mom Victoria standing there in short shorts that show her butt, a shirt that was like a second skin that was low where you can see half her cleavage. Also it only went down to her belly button. Hold on someone is calling oh it's honey booboo saying that someone stole her clothes. Well found the thief.

" i am your mommy." She said and looks up at me in disgust as cassie calls me mommy.

"No your not. She is mommy." Cassie said while pointing at me.

"You stupid little brat i am your mommy i had to go threw 9 months of being fat and not getting any..."

" hey for one don't yell at MY daughter. For two she is not a brat and for three you stupid whore you do not say that kind of stuff in front of MY CHILD!!! NOW GET OFF MY PROPERTY."

she stood there i complete shock like i just ran over a puppy or in her case i broke her nail.

"You little...."

"Victoria??? What the hell are you doing on my property. And you will not come waltzing in here and talk to my child and my fiance like that."

"Fiance, like you getting married. To a girl like her. Oh Ethan i can please you way better then she ever can." Then i hear a Aug like a haynnea from the Lion King.

"O my is some watching the lion king cause i swear i just heard a haynnea laugh."

Then she laughs again and puts her hand on Ethan chest.

"Opp there it is... and get your nasty skanky hand off MY man and do not talk to MY daughter. And get off MY property or else i will get a bat and beat you in the head. Your lucky im pregnant and can't kick you a** with my hands." As soon as the last part slips out of my mouth i don't know i said it until it was out. With a breath of defeat she stomped out of the house and slammed the door shut. I stare at Ethan with wide eyes.

" mommy what is pregnant mean?"

I looked at cassie shocked i totally forgot she was there and by the look of it Ethan did too.

" umm. Pregnant is where mommy has a baby growing inside of her belly and in a few months you will have a brother or sister." Ethan tries
To explain.

But she is too young to understand. I candy believe it. I have perfect family.  A man and his child i love and would die for and then his baby growing inside me. My life is perfect.

That's when i remember the words he said to me the other night.

You'll be mine and i am your's