chapter 2

"Hey sis"

"Hey honey who is at the door? Oh hi I'm ethan. Elizabeth and you ok?"

"Ol.... Olivia... your... your alive..."

"Mommy, mommy who is this?"

I couldn't move, she was alive. I was 10 when she died. She was been gone for 8 years.

"You had a kid?"

"Elizabeth honey who is she?" I just stood there shocked. Why is she here now why did she lie. I can't speak.

"I.. she is.....is my si.. sister."I turn to him and his face just dropped. I swear his mouth hit the ground.

"Yea I'm Madison. Elizabeth sis.. sister."

"Mommy you had a sister. I want a sister."

"Hey baby girl why don't we give mommy and her sister some alone time. Ok?" She nodded and ran up to the stairs with Than following behind her. Making monster noises. Making her squeal.I started were they ran off to wondering how I got so lucky. I was pulled from my train of thought from a tray clearing.

"Umm. Is she yours?"

"No, but I treat her like she is. Cause unlike our parents I love that girl with everything I got. "

"What do you mean unlike mom and dad? They ate the most loving people I know." She said which I got so angry.

"Loving. HA. THAT IS A LIE. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ME AFTER YOU 'DIED' THEY HIT ME CALLED ME WORTHLESS UGLY. AND TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD HAVE DIED. DON'T TELL ME THERE LOVING. IF IT WASN'T FOR THAN AND CASSIE. I DON'T THINK I WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY. NOBODY CARED FOR ME UNTIL THEY CAME ALONG. JUST BECAUSE YOU ACTED LIKE YOU WERE DIED. NOW I WANT YOU TO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I screamed she made me so mad about acting like she was died.

"Liz. I am sorry. I didn't know. I was doing it to protect you."

"PROTECT ME. THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. MANY TIMES. You know what just leave. I am happy with my daughter and my fiance. They give me a reason to live. Now leave."

"But L."I cut her off.

"LEAVE NOW!" Saying that I slam the door. Not caring I turned around when I it something hard. I look up to see Ethan staring down at me with sadness.

Then he embarrassed me in a hug. I just sat there and cried. He just rubbed soothing circles in my back. I started feeling drowsy in his arms.

I guessed he sensed it because he pick me up bridal style and carried me to our room. He set us down on our bed and soothed me.

I fell in a deep sleep.

I wake up my head is throbbing i can barely feel my legs. I look around to see i am in a car upside down. I struggle to get out of my seat. When i do i go and i look to see we are in the middle of nowhere. There is a body. And a person crouching by the person. She is sobbing.

Oh no!!
Oh no!!

I screamed trying to wake up. When i finally snapped my eyes open.

"Baby who was that?"

--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry i have not been updating i am having trouble with my phone it is being stupid. But we have a snow day tomorrow so i will update again. Thanks love you guys. ;)