A Dream Come True (A One Direction Fan Fiction)

Ede's POV

"EDITH ROSE SCOTT, HURRY YOUR ASS UP!" My best friend yelled from downstairs.

"Language!" I screamed back. I opened my closest to find an outfit. I decided to go with my 1D hoodie and short shorts. I slipped on my silver sandals and looked in the mirror. I decided to straighten my usually curly brown hair and let it fall to my lower back.

I ran downstairs to find my best friend, Lillie, by the door tapping her foot. Her shoulder length blonde hair in a fishtail braid.

"Looking good babe!" I said while smirking. Lillie gave me an annoyed look and threw me my car keys. I stepped into the driver's seat of my white and pink Camaro and waited on Lillie. She got into the car with her phone pressed to her ear.

"We'll be there in a minute." She spoke. "Yeah. Love you too."

"Was that Keyaira?" I asked.

"Yep," She replied "She's at Starbucks waiting on us, so hurry up!"

"Okay, Okay. I'm going! Calm your tits! If you can even call them that." I whispered the last part.

"I heard that! I'd rather have no boobs than some saggy ones!"

"My breasts are not saggy!" I replied looking down at my chest.

"Whatever you say." Lillie replied. We both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

In about five minutes we reached Starbucks and waited outside for our tall friend to come out. In no time Key came running out like a wild animal. She jumped in the back seat and commenced to scream. Lillie and I just covered our ears until she was done. This is not unusual for Keyaira. She does this every time we get together, which is a lot.

"I am so fudging excited! I can't even explain it!" She exclaimed. Keyaira refused to say any cuss word because it was "dirty."

Me and Lillie glanced at each other and grinned as I began to pull away. This was Keyaira's first concert although me and Lillie have been to many others. Lillie leaned over and turned on the radio. The familiar tune filled the car and we all belted out singing.

"You're insecure, Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the do-oo-or"

We had front row tickets to the biggest concert of the year, One Direction! Although it took a year to save up enough money to score these amazing tickets, we finally managed to do it. The two hour drive to Philips Arena in Atlanta felt like five minutes. The whole drive, we sung along to our favorite songs and fangirled while just thinking of what awaited us.

I pulled into the first parking deck I saw and paid 10 dollars. Once we were parked we got out and made our way to the venue.

At the entrance, we handed our tickets to the woman who was taking them while a man asked to search Keyaira's purse,

"I don't see the point of you checking my purse." Key spoke blandly to the man,

"Its just protocol." He responded.

"Whatever." Key said as she handed him the purse. "All you are gonna find is some a lot of condoms and pregnancy test, just saying."

The man gave her an weird look and handed the purse back to her. Once we were inside, me and Lillie stopped and just stared at Key.

"Really?" Lillie asked looking at Keyaira.

"You never know what's gonna happen." Key answered cheekily while winking.

"Okay... Just come on so we can find our seats." I spoke towards the two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you don't want to take me home!" The whole arena sang along with the five amazing boys on stage. Our seats were absolutely perfect, other than the large speakers that were right in front of us. Lillie got to touch Niall and Louis while me and Key touched Harry and Zayn. I almost died! You could look into all the boys eyes! If you think they look perfect in pictures, you should see them up close!

I turned to Lillie and screamed in her ear, "This is amazing!"

"I know right!" She screamed back.

I turned back to the stage to see Harry Styles standing right in front of us. I stood there kike a deer in headlights looking into his beautiful green orbs. All of the sudden his eyes grew wide and he looked shocked. Next thing I know, something hit me and I drifted off to blackness.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note-

Hey Guys! So this is our first attempt at writing a fan fiction. What do you think? Should we continue it? We would love to hear your feedback!

*Comment and Vote!

-Danielle and Julia(: