Chapter Two

Lillie's POV:

I woke up to the constant beeping again. I could faintly hear Lindsey talking to somebody outside the door but I couldn’t make out what she was saying. I heard a deep, raspy voice respond back. It sounded familiar but I couldn’t tell who it was. The voices silenced and the doorknob began to jiggle. Expecting Lindsey to come in, I perked up. When the door finally opened, a tall figure entered my room. My jaw dropped and tears began to fill my eyes.

“Lillie, you’re awake!”

“Yeah! I can’t believe you’re here! I haven’t seen you in forever!”

My big brother Alex came towards me and wrapped his arms tightly around my neck squeezing the life I have left out of me.

“Good lord Al! Are you trying to kill me?!”

“Sorry Lil. I’ve just missed you so much! I didn’t know it would come to this for us to see each other again.”

I haven’t seen Alex since he moved away three years ago. After our parents died, we couldn’t agree on anything so he moved to L.A. I stayed with our grandmother until I turned 18 and moved into Edith’s house. I’ve missed him so much but I was too afraid to call him. 

"Lindsey told me everything that happened.” Alex spoke up carrying me from my thoughts. Out of no where his phone rang causing me to jump. Alex took one look at his phone and quickly answered it. He looked towards me with a sincere look and mouthed “I have to take this. Sorry. Be back later.” And with that, he left the room.

Well that was pleasant. Alex has always had his priorities and I obviously wasn’t one of them. Now I’m beginning to remember why we fought in the first place. I sighed and slumped down in my bed. I might as well get some sleep while I can. Just as I was falling asleep, I heard a knock on my door. Lindsey entered and said someone was here to see me. As I lifted my head to see who it was, the one and only, Harry Styles walked in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Author's Note:

Sorry this is a crap chapter. But hey! we updated!  The next one is going to be awesome! Promise!

I bet you thought the curly haired boy was Harry didn't you? 

This chapter is a filler. The next one will be longer.

*Vote

*Comment

Love ya!

-Danielle & Julia(: