Chapter Three

~We deleted the other chapter 3. We just didn't like it, so we're going to re-write it.~

•Comment what you think

•VOTE

--------------------

Lillie's POV

Whatever kind of medicine they have me on really has me seeing things. There is no way that THE Harry Styles was in my room.

"Are you Lillie?" He asked while looking don at a small piece of paper in his hands.

"Y-yes." This can't be happening.

"I'm umm, Harry Styles."

I just stared at him. Of course I knew who he was! He actually came to check on me! I'm screaming and jumping up and down on the inside, but I manage to keep my fangirling in.

"Management sent me to make sure your alright and all that stuff and wants me to convince you not to sue us." He spoke blandly "You look fine, so do me a favor and don't sue us. Okay? Thanks." He turned around and started walking towards the door.

"Excuse me?" I harshly say as he reached for the doorknob. Did he really just say that? I know that he is Harry Styles, but he can't just come in and automatically think we aren't going to sue because its him. I mean, if he wouldn't have said anything like that, suing them would not have crossed my mind, but now it actually sounds like a good idea. There is no way that Ede and I can afford all these medical bills.  I should've known that he didn't want to come check on us. 

He turns around and just looks at me without speaking. "Do you really expect me to just say okay because you are Harry Styles?"

"Yeah. That's kinda the point." He responded.

"Well that's not happening."

"What else do you want? A hug? My autograph? What about a picture with me?"

"I would have loved all of those things before today, but now you are being an complete butthole! How do you think I am going to pay for all my medical bills?"

He chuckled. "Butthole, really?"

"Yes really! One of my best friends is dead! Dead! I will never get to see her again! My other best friend is in a coma and might not make it, yet you only care about being sued? I am sure as hell suing you for all that you have! Your ass will be left broke on the street by the time I'm done with you!" I yell at him. I can feel the tears coming, but I refuse to cry in front of him.

His face softened at the mention of Keyaira. "I didn't know all that."

"I would've told you if you asked but No! You don't even care! I few tears escaped from my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away. "Now get out."

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm in a bad mood, I haven't slept at all, and we have to be on the road again in a day." He said while running his large hands over his face. It was then that I noticed the bags under his eyes/  

"That doesn't change anything."

"Who is your favorite band member?" He asked.

"Well, you were my favorite." I spoke looking directly at him.

His eyes fell to the floor. "Can I try this again tomorrow? Just give me a chance to start again and do things the way I should have."

"Of course you want to try again." I scoffed.

"Please?" His eyes were pleading.

"Just go."

He sighed and walked out of my room. I didn't expect meeting my idol to be like that at all. I just need some sleep. I turned over and pulled the covers up around me. "I clicked the button on my remote that turned off the lights and shut my eyes. I heard a sound, but just dismissed it as something in the room next to me. I drifted off to sleep with thoughts of Keyaira in my mind.