Forever different- I think I love him

I tugged on the robe I was wearing to make sure nothing was peaking out. I got up and went to open the door.

"Hey Prod! Thanks for coming" I greeted him.

"Nah it was my pleasure."

I waved him inside and locked the door behind him. I grabbed his hand and walked him to my bed. I sat down at the foot of the bed. I patted down the empty space next to me signaling him to sit down.

He sat down and looked me in my eyes.

"So what happened Shayla? why are you here alone in this hotel?"

"Well its a really long story" I answered.

"I'm staying here the whole night, I got plenty of time."

I sighed. "Ok well I saw my ex ray and he took me to this sex club so I can do my 'job'. I saw Roc there and he was with someone else. He was with Prince, a boy. I made sure that me and Ray stayed close enough to him so that he can see us. After a while he did see us and he came over and dragged me to his car. We drove to his house and once we got there he beat me. The next day I saw the boy he was with and he offered to take me to breakfast at McDonalds, but he lied and took me to his house instead. There, I found Roc waiting. Basically, they both raped me.

"See I told you it was a long story."

All of a sudden a few tears rolled down my cheeks. Those 'few tears' then turned into a flood.

"I'm sorry" I sniffed

"No you deserve to cry for what those guys did to you" he responded.

He gently took my head and placed it on his shoulder. He ran his fingers up and down my arm, giving me shivers.

We stayed like that for a while. It was nice. He showed that he really did care for me.

I let a few more tears fall. He took my chin and raised my head up so that we were both looking in eachothers eyes. He took his thumbs and wiped away my tears.

"Your too beautiful to cry." he told me.

"I smiled and said "Thank you."

He inched his head closer to mine and I did the same. He brushed his soft, pink lips against mine. 'What a tease' I thought. He finally kissed me. I slipped my tongue inside his mouth.

We swirled our tongues around each others mouths. His breath tasted minty which was extremely sexy.

He slipped his hand under my robe while continuing to kiss me. He carressed my thighs, making me wet. I let out a little moan.

He broke the kiss and got up and stood in front of me. He gently pushed me down on the bed. He unraveled my robe and threw it on the floor next to the bed, leaving me in my bra and panties.

He unhooked my bra and layed on top of me. He passionately kissed me again. He cupped my breast and started pleasingly squeezing my nipples. I let out another moan.

He started kissing me all over my body. He kissed my cheek and went down to my neck. He sucked on my neck leaving a love bite.

He kissed my collar bone then finally made it to my breasts. He squeezed one and sucked the other one.

He nibbled on it a little and I bit my lip trying to control my moans. He continued sucking on my nipples tugging on it a little.

He then started kissing me some more. He kissed my ribs, then my belly button, then my thighs.

He made it down to my 'pet kitty' and started licking it and swirling his tongue around. He stuck his tongue in and out, teasing me. He sucked and nibbled on it and I let out a loud moan.

I got up and took of his shirt. I bent down and licked his abs. I made sure to lick every crease I saw.

I tugged on his belt and unhooked it. I pulled his pants and drawers down to reveal 'Prodaconda'. God was it huge! I cupped my hand over it and pulled on it in a side to side motion.

Each stroke I went a little harder, but gentle enough. I went faster and faster and he started panting and breathing hard. He let out a sexy moan, which turned me on.

I got up of the floor and layed on the bed. I got on all fours and smacked my ass, signaling him to 'come inside me'.

He did just as I asked and stuck it inside me. He pumped back and forth. First he went slowly. I groaned.

"AUGHHHH! GO FASTER!" I yelled.

He did just that. We went so fast that the bed shook. To add on to the pleasure I started clapping my ass. He let out that sexy moan of his telling me that he like that. I went even faster.

A few more pumps and we both came.

He layed ontop of me.

"Well I'm pooped" he said.

I laughed and said "Well we had a good run."

He smacked my ass and said "We sure did."

Later that night we went to sleep and cuddled. I felt so safe with Prod. With me and Roc all we ever did was 'have sex'. But what me and Prod just did was 'make love'. I smiled as I replayed his moans in my head.

That night I went to sleep with a guy I could truly say I loved.