Forever Different- Abusive

He dragged me to his car which was parked out back.

"Look Roc..." I said

He yanked my arm extremely hard.

"Ow Roc your hurting me" I cried

He tightened his grip around my arm. Once we got to his car he yanked the car door open so forcefully, you can almost hear the door handle detaching from the car. He pushed my inside, making my head hit the roof. I saw his hands brush over something by the door, but I had no idea what it was.

I sat down in the passenger seat rubbing my head. He shut the door behind me and got to the drivers seat.

He backed out of the parking spot, and started driving off. I turned my head slightly, and took a glance at him. He shot me the most horrifying look. I swear if looks could kill, i'd be dead.

"Roc would you please just lis..." I tried for the third time. 

"Shut the f*ck up!" he said angrily.

I sat with my head lowered the whole car ride. We finally got to our destination, which was his house.

He parked in front of his house and he got out of the car. I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge. Really Roc? Child lock? Did he think I'd try and escape? He came around my side and opened the door for me. Before I had a chance to climb out he grabbed my wrists and pulled me out. We started walking towards his house.

*Inside Roc's house*

He dragged me all the way upstairs to his room, and pushed me in. He turned around and locked the door behind him. He walked up to me and punched me on the side of my cheek. A gasp escaped my mouth.

"What the f*ck was that for?!" I yelled. 

"For sleeping with Ray Ray!"  

"You know exactly what I do for a living! I told you I was a prostitute!" I replied 

"Yea, but you know damn well that's my ex bestfriend. Dont you remember he use to abuse you?!" he said. 

"Well I needed the money! Plus, lets not focus on me, but on you, YOUR GAY!"

Before the words could completely escape my lips he grabbed me by the neck and dragged me down to the floor. He sat on top of me and started to continuosly punch me in my face.

I let out the most terrifying scream. He got off me and repeatedly started kicking me in my stomache. He did it about ten times. I was ready to passout but then he stopped

"I'm not gay!" he yelled 

"But I saw you with Princ.." before I could even finish the sentence I instantly regretted speaking. Why do I talk so much?!

He kicked me in my stomache once more. I tried yelling, but I couldn't collect enough air.

"Tell anyone, and I promise I will kill you" he said harshfully.

I didn't say anything and he kicked me again.

"UNDERSTAND?!" he yelled.

I built up enough strength in me and gave him the slightest bit of a nod. With that he spit on me, and walked out of the room, as I lay on the floor.

Five minutes later he walked back into the room with a cup of water into his hands. He set the cup of water on his nightstand near his bed. He came over to me and picked me up.

He carried me to his bed, and layed me down. He picked up the cup of water and gave it to me to drink. I didn't have enough energy to bring the drink to my mouth, so he helped me. Just like that, as if nothing had just happened.

I smiled slightly because I thought he still cared. Boy was I wrong...