forever different- Acceptance

He walked me all the way back to his house which wasn't too far. On the way, we haven't said one word to each other. Good! I was too embarresed to say anything.

*inside the house*

Still holding onto my arm, he brought me upstairs to his room. He sat me down on the bed, and just stared at me.

"What?" I said

"Explain yourself"

"Roc I'm sorry! You know I have no other way of getting money. I need to survive!" I replied

"You know you can come to me any time you need anything!

"I don't want to keep relying on you for everything Roc! It makes me feel guilty!"

I started crying.

I couldn't take the look in his eyes. It was like dissapointment, and pity.

He sat on the bed next to me and grabbed my hand. He began gently stroking it. He sighed.

"I guess I do understand where your coming from. Look, I'm not mad. You can continue doing what your doing. I can see what your money means to you"

And with that I stopped crying and looked up at him.

"Seriously?!" I joyfully screamed

He smiled. "Yea, seriously"

I was so shocked, but I always knew Roc was understanding.

I stoop up and sat on his lap so that we were both facing each other. I gave him a romantic kiss, after 10 seconds I pulled away. He looked at my lips and bit his lips. That was his way of letting me know he wanted me. I wanted him too. So I turned off the light, and took off all my clothes. I hopped in the bed with him.... lets just say it was a long night of sweat, moaning, and screaming.