ch 4

Third person's pov

Shivaay was staring at his Tablet Screen For good 5 Mins! He was still not being able to register what was happening to him! He was not getting over her!

" The live ended bro " Virat brought him out from his thoughtful land

"Hmm! "Shivaay hummed being sad ! He wanted to watch her more! She wanted to know her more! He wanted to admire her more!

"She is great Person Go ahead She isn't easy To woo!" VK said and he had a smirk knowing shivaay is very self obsessed man he will react with something like she will fall for my charm or so!

"She is so pretty So popular Do you think she will consider me? And what if she had Any Boyfriend! I mean she is so beautiful Who can even resist her! "Shivaay asked being tensed! He was getting insecure With the Thought that she can be of someone's else who is better from him! Virat was shocked for a second! He had seen his new side! Throughout the years of his knowing Shivaay he found him very confident and condescending ! It was the first time he considered himself down to meet her standards!

"Stop thinking Negative And I don't think so she is committed To Someone but how will you Find About it if you won't try?  "Virat suggested!

'I am scared of rejection!" Shivaay Said being scared! Virat smiled! He was already in love deeply and this love was changing him!

"You are behaving so cretinous ! Don't underestimate yourself shivaay! You are  Vice Captian of Indian Cricket team we are not supposed to be scared of failure untill we give a  try thats what we had followed till now!  Be it professional Or personal..life Is based on trying! Until you won't try to woo her you won't be able to woo her! "Virat Made him understand! And it boosted the confidence in his yet again! No matter what he would not back out now!

"Thanks  rother! Let's think of something so that You can get your bhabhi ( Sister In law) Soon!" Shivaay said with chuckle

"Don't tell about annika to Anushka You know Her excitement!" Shivaay said and Virat laughed devishly!

"You are late Bro she watched the Live with me anyways let's check what she has done till now! "Virat Laughed And Shivaay Face Had went pale! Virat smirked seeing his face!

"Imagine she dm'd Annika Calling her Annika Bhabhi!!"Virat Said and Shivaay went in temporary trauma!

" Dude stop your wife " Shivaay scremed from the top of his voice and Virat bursted out in laughter!

" Okay let me go and check on her.Will call you later! " Virat said and  disconnected the call!

--------------------------------------------------------

Annika's pov

Oh god today had been so hectic! The continous interview's, then live then continous shooting! But the best part is I enjoy doing these all stuff's! I feel I am the blessed one to get so much love and appreciation and thank god I have work in this pandemic where the world is struggling to get even food!

I sighed sadly thinking about the people who are struggling to survive in this pandemic! Though I am. donating as much as I can but still it feels that I am doing so little as compared to people's sufferings! May god put end to their suffering'a soon!

" Let's pack up " Ranjan sir my director said! I got up from my chair Santized my hands!

" Thank u everyone for working so hard see you all tomorrow" I said to everyone on the set!

"Thank u ma'am " the spot Boy and other workers thanked me warmly! That is the privilege I feel that they all seem to adore me so much!  I smiled back at everyone and went to change!

Okay I am even struggling to keep my eyes open! I am so tired and hungry! I changed my clothes and sat in my car bidding everyone bye! Due to pandemic we hardly get close to each other except we have scene's toghter!

" Bhaiya let's go " I said to my driver! He too was waiting for me to compile Up since night he might be tired too today! Within Few minutes I reached to my house!

" Thank u Bhaiya you can take tomorrow's leave you might be tired too " I said to him! He smiled and nodded!

I opened the door with my key! I do keep a spare with me in order to not to disturb my parents sleep! I put off my sandal's sanitized them and then went to my room to take shower!

I properly dipped my clothes in the soap water! It is the pandemic time one has to loom after themselves in order to be safe and specially I have my parents at home I have to keep the extra precautions!

I went to kitchen to have something and didn't realised when muma came to kitchen!

" Aagyi meri bachi ( My baby came) " she said and was coming to me for a hug but I made a distance!

" Mom don't come near me I am exposed " I said! She looked at me being sad! I felt bad too this pandemic is really a curse! 

" I love you " I said and passed a flying kiss to her! She chuckled and started to make my dinner! I took my dinner and turmeric milk to my room after wishing mom good night!

Where is my phone though I thought suddenly! Since morning I have been so occupied that I didn't got the opportunity to even check my phone! Anyways I will check it tomorrow I said sighing!

I had my dinner quietly which was so not me at that moment but anyways I couldn't even wake anyone to have chat with me it was 3 Am! I laid on bed and soon sleep overtook me!

" Annika get up it's 12 pm " mom's Voice broke my sleep! 12 Pm darn it's too late anyways who cares I am having holiday today!

" Annika get up now have something then you can go to sleep "  Mom said!

" Mom Please let me sleep pleaseeeee " I cried covering my face with pillow!  Suddenly jerked me little!!

" Mom please yaar" I cried again!

"I will throw water on you now " Mom said and I got up immediately with a pout because I know she can pull off such stunt!

" Good baby get up now take shower untill then I will prepare breakfast for you " Mom said and I nodded! I took shower and went to have breakfast where my father met me with warm smile!

" Good Morning Ginni " He said

" Good Morning Papa, You are looking so happy today any special reason " I asked

" My daughter has become famous I was reading tweets of your fan's and see what I found " papa said looking at phone more keenly and smiling more widely!

" What you found papa " I suddenly got more Excited about the fact what made him so happy! I mean I know my parents do keep a check on my Fans and they always be so happy stalking them and seeing them pouring love on me but what made him so happy that that smile is not leaving his face!

The Shivaay singh Oberio Praised you...

To be continued