ch 2

Before Pandemic Indian cricket team was practising at ground! Virat was in grumpy Mood because of professional pressure ! But when his phone rang, his face broke into smile! It was of his wife Anushka!
Shivaay always admired Virushka alot in fact that was the first couple which made him believe that "Love conquers All " Virat talked to Anushka and returned to practise with jolly mood!

" Woh Bhabhi leaves so impact On Captain's mood "Shivaay said laughingly mocking Virat who was few minutes ago strolling in grumpy mood!

" It is really nice to get Anushka in my life Shivaay! She changed my life with her entry! She Changed Me!" Virat smiled remembering His moments with Anushka! Ofcourse they had to face alot of ups and downs in their relation but they conquered all the obstacles to make their love win!

" Captain in so into Love "Shivaay teased Him!

" Now you tease me but your turn will come too" Virat Said with smirk

" I don't think so that I will find my true love ever " Shivaay sighed And was about to go to bat when Virat stopped him!

" When she will come you will feel like on the top of the world! You will feel to just not do anything and stare her! You will feel like to spend all time with her you will feel alot of emotions toghter seeing her and then you will realise you got your soul mate with whom you can spend your entire life ! And that day is not far when you will find your soulmate connection Mr Oberio" Virat Crassed his back and left leaving Shivaay in deep thoughts!

The day has come Kohli ! Shivaay smiled Remembering his Greatest Friend's words!

He admired the beauty on the TV screens! He was spellbound with her expressions! He was mesmerized seeing this powerhouse of talent In front of him! His eyes was not leaving her! Her expressive eyes, Her Lips when she delivers dialogue, her facial expressions all were making him fall deeply for her! He was feeling That their connection is from previous lives!

He chuckled thinking about the last line yet again!

Within the blink the episode ended Now he had to wait for next week!

He opened the fake account And stalked the Tag! Fans were Litreally going Gaga over her!

"#Naagin5WithAnnikaTrivedi Crossed 50K Tweets! We were just informed Before One hour about the trend And see the amount of craze " Top tweet Came

" Annika Trivedi name is enough "

" The way Annika Emotes with her Eyes I bet No One Can do it "

" She proves to be most finest and versatile Actress of telivision Industry"

With this he clicked #AnnikaTrivedi And clicked on people to get her ID! He adored her profile as it was of her montage!

He got Surprised as she had good amount of followers ' 500K+ '

He stalked her tweets to realise she doesn't likes to be part of any controversy! Clicking on media he saw her beautiful clicks! He reached at the end to see her interaction with fans!

She had mostly replied on food related tweets! He chuckled seeing her craze for food!

With this he switched From twitter to instagram! As cricket is Most loved game He had 45 Millions Instagram followers and 12.5 million twitter followers!

He searched For Annika and alot of Fan pages appeared then he typed "Annika Trivedi "again to find alot of Fan pages of her! He went to one Account as mostly Fan pages tag their idol. Finally he sighed in relief to find her I'd " OfficialAnnikaTrivedi"