ch 1

"EK I don't know how will be I able to pull it off"

"Annika you will be rocking it  Kapoor Producer of Naagin tried to convince Annika to give a nod for The season 5 of naagin series!

"You will be Rocking it " These words really motivated her alot and she decided to challenge herself As Naagin Bani!

Meanwhile Trivedi family was beyond excited specially Pranvi Trivedi elder sister of Annika trivedi!

The news had already been leaked By Red Villa news Portal that She will be lead in this season But as per contract and production Guidelines She kept denying being part of Naagin series!

She went through a make over Which created excitement! Annika was working Hard For this role! The foody Annika was following strict diet and she had lossed a good amount of weight!

Her promo As Bani had been cut which made fan's Go gaga over it! Naagin5 was getting so good online response!

In Oberio mansion

"You really need to get married Shivaay See your all friends Have got Married Infact they have got kid's in this lockdown" Jahanvi singh oberio said to her son Shivaay!

"They are having kid's! They are getting Married How Is it related to My marriage Mom! BTW can you please Stop Shouting in my ears I want to take rest I did a hectic workout Just few minutes ago" Shivaay Said Wipping his wet hairs with towel As he had just took shower after regular workout!

"Ugh It's useless to talk to you I am going to watch My Serial It's starting Now Dare any of you Come to me and disturb me during my serial will be going on! I will chop you all! Mind it!" Jahanvi threatened Her son Husband Tej singh oberio and her daughter Priyanka Singh oberio!

---------------------------------------------------

"Oh god annika just Take Care Baby Please keep distance On shoot" pinky Vardhan Trivedi Said Annika was going on night Shoot in pandemic Which was a thing to worry for her parents!

Muma Just calm down I will be fine I will be following all precautions On sets I won't Let me happen Anything okay! You relax And yes Before I Come back From sets I want you and papa to shift in separate floor okay bye! Anika said and left with her mask on

---------------------------------------------------

Let's see what's the trending topic! Shivaay strolled down the twitter trending list!

Naagin5! He laughed as he saw the entire Trending List filled with a fantasy Show Naagin! No complaints His mother is Big Fan of Such shows!

#Naagin5WithAnnikaTrivedi seems Interesting!! He mumered

He opened the tag And his heart Skipped a beat Seeing the glimpses of Annika!