~ Author's Note ~

Yo-Yo YO mother- truckers!!

I am so sorry for just disappearing out of the blue. I lost my Gmail connected to this Wattpad account. I tried so hard to get this account back. Three years' worth of several attempts and I just could not retrieve my account. That being the case, I had to create another account, leaving this story behind. But today, I decided to try one more time. Surprisingly, I have finally gained access to my Google account, giving me the chance to start writing again. So if any of you guys would like me to continue this story, I would be glad to do so. I am also interested in making another story for any character, gender, person, sexuality ( I don't judge ;) ) AKA, whatever floats your boat.

Also, don't be shy to give me any ideas :)
---______---------______----------________----
~~~~~~~~ Topic ~~~~ Switchh~~~~~~~~
---______---------______----------________----
~The (somewhat) rude commemts~

When I lost my account, I would occasionally look at the feedback on my chapters; and, I noticed comments about my grammar. I'm not going to pretend like it was merely rude comments because I have also seen many people that enjoyed this book. (THANK YOU).  But the rude comments that I received must have wholly disregarded the description, where you could see that this is my second story and I was also young when I wrote this; meaning, this story wasn't going to be the best of stories. However, I am kind of glad that you all gave me feedback. Now I know that I should be more vigilant when I write. Now that I am older, I can write better with all the knowledge I have learned through school.