15 yrs Allisons First date

(A/n: Ik this a big jump ,buttttttt This was my only idea ,ok)
Y/N's pov
"I c-can't bealive m-my daughter is going on her first date....HE BETTER NOT FUCK YOU...but he bet-t-ter be nice...will he marry you...?" Toby said letting out a groan, his mood swings (and being a protective ass father) getting the best of him. "Like anyone would want to marry that thing" Owen laughed walking past them joining Jeff and BEN on the couch to play video Games, "Screw off Moron" Allison retorted earning a middle finger from Owen.
"Hey you two" Toby and Jeff warned them while BEN and I just laughed at the two bickering siblings. " But yes, he better be nice" I say pulling Allison into a hug, "use a condom" I whispered"What!?!? No!" Toby yelled flailing his arms in the air, "My daughter is not losing her virginty tonight, not in the name of Offenderman!!!" "Ha! don't end up like your parents!" Ben chimed in (Haven't you people ever heard of closing a god damn door) letting out a laugh.
"Mooommm daaadd it's not even a date we are going as friends."Alison protested, a blush covering her face and fiddling with her braclet. "But did he say that?" I asked giving Allison 30 bucks and her Kunais'. "Wellll ...no" Allison said the door bell ringing. As soon as it rang, Toby, Jeff and BEN were up and at the door, swinging it open ready to intimidate the fuck out of the poor boy.
None of Men spoke, the tension in the room could be cut with a knife. Toby took a step forward, bending down to the kids level visually inspecting him.
"What's your name..kid" Toby said with a deep, intimidating voice no stutter in sight. "M-Mark  sir" Mark said shaking in his boots. "S-Sir" BEN joked and Jeff elbowed him signaling him to shut the fuc up. "
"Well Mark don't you dare get into my daughters pants or even make her sad or else..." Toby mimicked slitting his throat with is thumb. "we aren't scared to get out hands dirty" Jeff said enhancing his smile. "O-ok" Mark stutterd out. "Oookkk umm lets go" Allison Chimed in "Wait!" I said stoppibg thwm from going anywhere. "Here.."I whisperd   with a wink handing allison the condom "use this or you'll end up as a 31 year old with 2 kids and possible a killer husband....Ok bye have fun" I told allison. "O-ok" allison stutterd leaving with Mark.
(A/N: If you wan't to have a chapter about her date comment ,Ok bye)