The Date.

"I'm sorry about my parents.." Allison said as she and her so-called "date" walked down the porch. "Hm..?" Mark hummed making their way down her driveway, "Oh.. ugh no they were.." he pauses, scratching the back of his neck "nice." They continued to walk to the nearest bus in silence until Allison spoke up.

"So where are we going?" Allison asks Mark. "I was thinking we could head to the Movies and then this really tasty ice cream place I know" He says inching closer to her as they walk down the sidewalk, "and then maybe we could head to my place." Alison blushed, she was at a loss of words. "Uh- I yeah.. maybe"

A FEW FEET AWAY       (Y/n) pov
"and then maybe we could head to my place" Mark said. "No the fuck they won't-!-" Toby started to get up but got cut off, "shh before they notice" I said pulling him back down by his shirt. So there Toby, BEN, Jeff, and I were behind a some random's person car (which we stole) to stalk our daughter. "Ha that little fucker is tryna get some" BEN said trying to see over Jeff's shoulder, "He's t-too close." Toby said. "and so is BEN" Jeff started, "back off." He continued glaring at BEN who scooched away to me, but then received another glare from Toby. "Get off my wife." Toby said pulling you in and putting his arm over your shoulder. "hmph. whateve" BEN said, "Guys I'm trying to listen" I spoke up and continuing to stalk my child. "Guys they're getting on" Jeff said "Shii get in the car" Toby said while everyone pulled into the stolen vehicle...
————————————-
——       ——           ——
———-          ——-         —
Sorry guys for the cliffhanger, but I wanted to test the waters to see if anyone will actually read this.. Soo please tell me if this is turning out okay and what you guys think what should happen and yeah. Bye guyss