~2~

Next day~

Mom: YEBAE!! Wake up!!

Me: Wait mom. 5 more minutes... Please....

Mom: No. No more minutes. Wake up rn.

I didn't respond to her cause I was still half asleep.

Mom: YEBAE!!!!! ARE YOU WAKING UP OR NOT!!??

This time I got scared and straight sat up on my bed with my two eyes wide open.

Me: I'm awake mom. Please don't eat me alive...😭

Mom: Huh? Why would I eat you alive when there's so many tasty foods exist in this world. Ew. Anyways, Go & get ready. Breakfast is ready.

Me: Ugh... Okay.

And then I dragged my lazy figure out of my room and to the washroom so that I can fresh myself.

After getting ready~

Me eating my breakfast peacefully until my bro came.... He came saying "Good morning, idiot" and gave a smack on my head which made me choke on my food. Then when I somehow managed to breathe, I got up and kicked on his feet which led us to fight till our mom scolded us....

Mom: YOU TO LITTLE BRAT.... STOP FIGHTING!!!

Me: He started it fast.🙄

Jin: Shut up.😏

Mom: STOP YOU TWO!! Eat fast, or else you are going to be late.

Me: But mom, who's gonna drop me off to the school?

Mom: Of course your Brother.

Me: No!! I'm not going with him. He's annoying.

I said while pouting.

Bro(Jin): I also don't want to take her with me.😏

Dad: Fine. I'll drop yebae.

Me: Yayy... Thank you dad. I love you.

Dad: I love you too my lil angel

Mom: Well... Do whatever you want... I just don't understand why you two siblings always act like enemies....😑

After breakfast....

Me: Bye mom. I love you.

I said kissing her on cheeks.

Mom: Love you too my cute bean.

She kissed on my cheek too.

Dad: Let's go...

After sometimes of driving dad and me reached to the school. I got out of the car.

Me: Bye dad.😁

Dad: Bye angel.😊

At school~

Someone tap my shoulder from behind....
Me: Yoona!! Bitch, look I'm not late.😏

Yoona: Good for you.😏

Me: Let's go to our class.

Yoona: Yes. Let's go....

Yoona's pov~

Hii. So I'm Kim Yoona, Kim Namjoon's only lil sis. I live close to Yebae's house and I live with my mom-dad and brother. Well my mom-dad most of the time don't live with us cause of buisness trips.🙄 Speaking of which, my bestie Yebae and me both are same age. We're like twins. Because of her I don't feel alone, even when mom-dad isn't home and bro is out with his friends. She's my best bitch. We grew up together. And we probably know each other more than our parents. Haha...