~17~

Next day at school~

Yoona's POV~

It's lunch break now. So me and Yeb is on our way to the cafeteria where all the boys are waiting for us.

By the way, something is weird about Yeb today. Since the beginning when I first saw her today, she seemed a little different. She keeps smiling to herself. Sometimes she's even giggling without any reason. She looks unusually happy.

What's up with her?

Me: Heyy.... What's up with you today?

Yeb: Huh? What?

Me: You look soo happy today... Did something good happened?

Yeb: Umm.... You'll know later.

She said smiling...

Woah... She must hit her head when she fall from her bed today. She has gone crazy.

Me: Okay.... But are you okay? Like did you hit your head or are you perhaps possessed by something??

Yeb started laughing....

Yeb: Tf are you saying....?

Me: No... You're very unusual today.... What happened to you? I'm concerned about you.

Yeb: Don't worry... Just wait a lil bit and you'll know everything. I can just give you a hint now.

Me: What hint?

Yeb: Mmm..... It's something good.

Me: Woah.... What kind of hint is it? I mean I can say that it's something good just by looking at your face.

Yeb: Is it that obvious?

Me: Yaa.... So it's an surprise. Huh? 😏

Yeb: Yep. Wait for it... Hehehe.

She hugged me and we kept walking to the way of cafeteria.

After reaching there I saw Taehyung is sitting alone.

Me: Hey... Taetae... Why are you alone? Where are the others?

Tae: Here is my baby... Come here sit beside me.

He started jumping seeing me. He's soo happy to see me. Awwww.... My cute boy.

Me: Yes yes... Stop jumping around boy... You're gonna attract all those bitch's attention who aren't happy that we're together.

Tae: F*ck them! I don't care... Because of them am I not going to welcome my lovely girlfriend? No! They can't stop me.

Me: Awww you're sooo sweet. I love you soo much Tae.

I sat beside him. And Yeb sat in front of us.

Me: Okay... But really though... Where are the other boys?

Tae: They had something to do. They'll be here soon.

Yebae's POV~

I was sitting there with my food, minding my own business. I wasn't in a good mood anymore cause I don't know. Maybe it's because Jungkook isn't here.

And on top of that Yoon and Tae are acting weird. I mean I know they're in relationship now so they can be lovey-dovey, but I was feeling lonely seeing them.

Tae and Yoon were feeding each other like an newly married couple.

And I was staring at them like 😑....

I was bored and I finished eating so I thought of leaving them alone.

Just so I was getting up I felt someone's presence beside me. I looked at the direction where I felt someone sitting and it was Jungkook.