~15~

Jungkook took me to the living room still intertwining our hands.

When we entered the room everyone stared at us. Basically at me.

I felt a little nervous or uncomfortable you can say. My insecurities are climbing up too high right now and without me knowing I started to clench my fists. Suddenly I felt Jungkook took my one hand the one he was holding into his both big once.

So is it his way of calming me down cause he could sence that I'm feeling uncomfortable?

If it is, then it's actually working. I kinda feel safe and relax around him.

I stare at his eyes, those that are glowing for some kind of happiness. He gave an very assuring smile and turned his attention to our parents.

I noticed a very pretty middle aged woman whom I assume Mrs Jeon, she made her way towards us.

She came in front of me and cupped my cheeks.

Mrs Jeon: Oh my... Is that your daughter Mrs Kim? She's sooo cute.

Me: Hello Mrs Jeon. Hello Mr Jeon.

Mrs Jeon: Ayee... Don't call us that. Call us uncle and aunty.

Me: Okay aunty.

Mr Jeon: She took after her mother.

Dad: Yeah... But she have got that personality and sense of humour from me.

He sounded very proud...

Mom: I know right? That's what makes me concerned about her future.

Everyone broke into a loud laugh including Jungkook. He looks soo cute when he laughs.

Omg I'm whipped....

Jin: Mom, I need to get back to our BTS apartment. The boys need me for something.

Jungkook: Hyung, do I need to go too?

Jin: No. I can manage. Bye.

Mrs Jeon: I don't feel good... Why you need to go?

Jin: Sorry aunty... It seems pretty important. I have to go. I'll come another time.

Mrs Jeon: Okay. Be careful on your way and come next time.

Jin: Okay sure aunty. See you. See you uncle Jeon. Mom-dad bye. Bye dummy.

Everyone of us bid our good bye to him and he left.

Mr Jeon: Jungkook, you take Yebae with you in your room. We elders are gonna talk among ourselves. You'll be ignored and bored too. So I suggest you to leave.

Mrs Jeon: Yes... Go Jungkook and don't bully her otherwise I'm gonna make you pay you know?

Jungkook: I definitely won't bully her mom. So rest assure.

Mrs Jeon: Okay so I'm leaving her to you. And enjoy your time.

Saying that they let us go.

Jungkook who never let go of my hand since then again intertwined our hands and took me to his room.

Woah... I can't believe I'm in Jungkook's room. It's soo awesome. He have so many games. I don't have any idea about those cause well I don't play games. So I don't really know much.

Anyways... His room smells good just like him. Shit! I think I'm turning into an obsessed creep. I should stop...

I was looking here and there trying to find more informations about his whereabouts. Don't think anything weird!! I'm just curious about how he lives.