Fangirling (or fanboying)

A/N: I promote gender equality. Look at the title. okay bye. joke wahahaha I made this since I think June or July 2014 because of the request of a classmate.

My Fangirl Life

You might be lying if you would say that you haven't fangirled/fanboyed someone or something during your lifetime.

On my personal experience, I "tried" to hide the fangirl within me. When I was 7, I really loved playing games like Ragnarok, SF, CF, CS and yep, even Barbie and Cooking Games. I cannot last a day NOT playing those games until I went to this site called Youtube. I seriously cannot remember what brought me to Youtube but one thing is for sure, I remember the first ever Youtube channel where I went. I watched a few videos and laughed a lot until months passed by and I realized that I'm getting so addicted with Annoying Orange. My sis HATES Annoying Orange so much that she asked me once why I loved a talking and extremely annoying (but adorable, I stg) orange. But that didn't stopped me from watching Annoying Orange nor watching Youtube.. After some months, I also checked out youtubers like NigaHiga, danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Pewdiepie, Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley and JennaMarbles. From 2007 upto now, I never missed any video from the youtubers I mentioned above.

Also when I was 7, I extremely HATED KPOP. I'm like "Di naman nila naiintindihan yan mga yan pero halos makipagpatayan tong mga babaeng ' to para sa mga koreano na yan."  while watching the television because I saw girls going crazy for a boy group called Super Junior. My cousin was a fan of them and immediately fangirled when she saw her oppa on the TV. But I think the famous saying, "The more you hate the more you love."  is sometimes true. Because I hated KPOP so much before, especially Super Junior. Yep. Yes. Yes.  I super hated them but I hated the member named Eunhyuk so much because there's really something I don't know about him that made me hate him so much. But yes, the more you hate the more you love.. right now I'm an ELF (Ever Lasting Friends – the fandom name of Super Junior).

From then on, I silently fangirled youtubers and Super Junior. But on 2013, I came out of the cage. (lol) I joined Twitter on 2013 and my main purpose is to use it just for personal purposes but when I started to tweet about youtubers and Super Junior, I started to meet mutuals and they inspired me that I let go of the feels I have inside of me and started to feel better because finally I can speak out what I truly feel about my senpais. But that didn't stop there, some youtubers started to notice and more feels came out and I felt like I'm already in heaven.

I know a lot of teens are going through where I've been through. I hope you guys would do what QUEEN ELSA said, Let it Go because you can't hold it back anymore