hogwarts

I dressed myself with my robes, and waited for my friends, in the compartment.

Draco was the first to come.

"what you were daydreaming about ?"

"nothing" I said, "Uhum", " I'm serious Draco" I responded angrily.

"Alright calm down I was just asking."

Then blaise and pansy came in.

"Is everyone ready ?" Pansy asked

"yes" blaise responded lazily.

After we came down of the train, we followed different paths to the great hall.

Pansy and blaise went together

I suspect that they are dating but I didn't wanted to say anything because if they were having something I wanted to hear from them.

I was walking my way when fred and george came

"hello" they said in unison

"hi" I said laughing

"we were thinking of some new pranks that we could do right fred ?", "right george"

"And what are they ?" I asked playfully

"well we were thinking of pranking malfoy" fred said. "Are you crazy ?" I exclaimed, "maybe" george added

I rolled my eyes.

I made my way to the great hall, There were some students that were already on their seats.

When I was going to my seat I saw a dark haired boy

he had hazel eyes and was staring at me.

He had a cold gaze, I felt something different about him, but I couldn't understand what it was.

When I realized I was standing on the middle of the great hall, I quickly went to my seat.

my mind was racing thinking why he was staring at me, and who he was.

As always Dumbledore started his announcements, he said something about the dark forest, but I wasn't really paying attention.

Then he said something about a new student that was going to the third year, and was going to be selected to his house. Immediately I though of the mysterious boy.

The selection started some firsts years were selected, but there were less than the previous years, I think is because some murmurs about the dark lord were being passed.

Then by last the boy was called

professor Mcgonagall called him

"Mattheo riddle"

everyone stayed silent

no one dared to talk.

I bet everyone was wondering why Dumbledore let Voldemort's son come to hogwarts.

"I bet he's a slytherin" pansy whispered

"Obviously moron" blaise said rolling his eyes.

"Slytherin!"

the talking hat announced without even being put in his head.

He got up and walked calmly to the slytherin table, when he passed girls whispered things like "he is so hot" or "it's sad that he is evil, he's cute".

I admit he was hot, but he was Voldemort' s son too.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked, also you guys prefer longer chapters or smaller ?
^if you like the chapter please interact, voting and in the chat.^