hexed

It already had passed one week.

Draco was still missing all of his classes. He was with giant dark circles under his eyes, he was more pale than the normal, and wasn't eating well.

It was rare to see him around. He even slept in that room.

I was concerned with him.

Every time that I tried to talk with him he disappeared.

And wasn't in the room of requirement.

"What's happening with draco ?" Pansy asked

"I don't know" I said sincerely

"yeah me and adrian tried to find him, but that mate know how to hide" blaise added.

I finished my lunch, and went back to my dorm. These days I passed most of my time inside my dorm.

I was mostly alone.

Pansy was always with blaise. and astoria was probably shagging someone.

It was good to have my own time alone.

But I missed some company.

It was sunday, and we could go to hogsmeade.

As always I wasn't planing on going, but I needed to come out of that room.

I thought of someone that I could go with. But it didn't had anyone available. I decided to go alone.

The weather was cold, with snow.

The winter had come.

I spent so much days on my dorm, that I missed the rest of sun that had.

I put a heavy jacket, and some warm pants, got my wand, and went to hogsmeade.

The first thing that I decided to do was eat.

I went to three broomsticks, and asked for a buterbeer, with french fries.

I finished eating, and found Luna and Adrian kissing on a bench.

This made me think of mattheo and draco.

But I soon forgot everything when I saw one of my favorite shops.

Honeydukes.

A candy store.

It had all my favorite candies,

chocolate frogs,

cauldron cakes,

sugar quills,

beans of every flavor, and acid pops.

But of course my favorite was chocolate frogs, the traditional.

I went to the store, and the chocolate smell soon entered my nose. It was crowded.

Almost half of hogwarts was there.

Every place I looked had candies.

I bought two chocolate frogs, one box of all flavour beans and explosive bon bons, orange and pineapple flavoured.

After I got out of this store, while eating my chocolate frog, I saw another one of my favorite shops.

Madam malkin's clothes for all occasions.

This store was originally on diagon alley, but she decided to build one in hogsmeade.

Which I thought it was great, I always needed more clothes.

It was the first time I was going to this store in specific. I always went to the one in diagon alley,

It was pretty similar.

The only difference is that madam malkin's wasn't there. There was an old lady working there.

I entered and asked "hi, do you have dresses ?"

"yes, come here dear" she said leading me to the end of the store

"what type do you like dear ?" She asked showing me different types of dresses.

One was long, with flowers. The one in the middle was less longer, but still long. And the other was the type that I was searching. Really tight, and ended before my knee.

"This one" I said showing the one that was on the right.

She smiled, probably already knowing why I wanted that dress and said "alright wait here ok"

she went to the deposit and came back with several dresses on her arms. She placed them on a chair

"take your time dear" and finished going back to the front of the store.

I started with one that was a light blue, I entered the dressing room, and changed.

I looked myself in the mirror.

Um no.

I tried other, red,

Maybe next time.

Then other and other.

Most of them didn't stayed that good, in the end out of 20 dresses just 3 stayed good.

A dark green, a black, and a dark yellow with some laces on the chest area.

I payed and went back to hogwarts.

It was already getting dark. I was passing through a way full of snow.

Harry, ron, and hermione were passing too.

At the front had two girls walking.

One of them was carrying a brown package. And they were telling something to one another.

I was almost on hogwarts when the girl with the package was lifted through the air, by some type of dark magic.

I dropped one of my bon bon that I was eating out of shook.

The golden trio had stopped.

The other girl was screaming saying that she had warned her not to open the package.

Hagrid came almost running, and said for us not to touch the package,

He got the girl and went directly to hogwarts.

Mcgonagall was there too, "you four come with me" she said,

I followed her.

We went to her office and snape was examining the package that inside had a beautiful collar.

"She was hexed I saw it" harry said, "you know who was it ?" Mcgonagall asked

"malfoy and y/n" he said looking at me.

The fuck.

"what ? I had nothing to do with that" I said

"that's a really serious accusation mister potter" snape said slowly

"Do you have any proof ?" He added

"no I just know" harry said

Snape shook his head slowly, and I could see a smirk forming on his face.

"For now don't tell anyone, go back to your dorms you four" she finished.

I made a bad face to harry, and went to find draco.

--------------------------------------------------------------
^if you liked please don't forget to vote and comment^