the task

It had passed some week.

Theo was living up to his promise, he didn't left my side.

I was starting to want my own space, but I didn't said anything because he was cute.

I didn't saw Draco, I think he was still trying to fix that cabinet.

It was another normal day, I was doing my homework late, before the class start.

Last nigh theo wasn't that gentle.

I was doing my homework while I ate my toast. I had one more question to do when theo entered the room,

"not now theo" I said without looking at him

he complained something.

And jumped on the bed, staying on top of me, he was pinning me with one of his hands

"seriously theo not now"

"alright" he said huffing, and letting me go.

I finished my question, then right after the bell rang.

I sighted, and went to my class, theo had potions, while I had transfiguration. I gave him a goodbye, and went to my class.

The first thing that I noticed was a blond boy.

Draco.

Finally he appeared.

He was with his face worst than I remembered seeing him. But he still was handsome.

How ?

I sat on the chair by his side, and started "look who appeared" he looked at me and with a sad face and said"I fixed it"

"what ?" He wasn't looking at me, "what are you tal-"

He interrupted me "the vanishing cabinet"

my mouth opened,

I knew what that meaned.

He had to do his task soon.

"When they're coming ?" I asked,

"today"

It was today that the death eaters were coming, and draco had to kill dumbledore.

I didn't knew what to do.

I didn't knew who to reach out.

I was lost on my thoughts.

The only person that I thought could help me and draco was theo.

The bell ranged, and I said to draco to come with me, obviously that he didn't agreed, but I have my ways to convince someone.

I found theo coming out of his potions class, and ran to him "theo come with us"

I leaded both of them to outside near the black lake, where was private.