Chapter 24

I got out the shower and soft knocks filled the room. I wrapped in a towel and went to go answer it. I opened the door and it was Martavion.

Hi.! I smiled softly. He picked my chin up and kissed me. I was so into our kiss that I dropped the towel revealing my naked body. He picked me up letting the door close behind him moving us to the bed he laid me down softly.

I love you Magic.! He said between kisses.

I love you too baby.! I smiled against his lips.

Martavion didn't hesitate to pleasure me in every way possible. But tonight the sex felt different. We was making love. His touch was different, his kisses was different, the way he talked me through my nuts was different. This is the best sex we ever had. I didn't want him to stop. He kissed sown my neck repeatedly before he was about to cum. I held my legs down and hands and fucked me deep as he nutted.

Damn baby.! He giggled kissing me. "I know I just put a baby in there.!"

What if you already did.? He looked up at me quick leaning over me.

You pregnant.? He questioned confused.

Could be.? I took a test this morning before we left and I didn't get a chance to look at it.

And you just let me fuck you like that.! He asked like I was crazy or something.

You wanna do it again.? I smirked.

Hell yeah but first we need to talk. He said pulling me up. "I love you and I'm sorry for everything baby. I should of faught harder for you...for us.....I just want you to understand that everything I put you through was not on a purpose intent or anything baby your my world and the kids. All I wanna do is make you cry cause I bought you the world or something. I want you to cry because I bought you the newest car out or something not because I cheated . That bitch ain't mean shit to me she never did and only reason why she keeps cheating death cause something always comes up that we can't finish what we started feel me.? But I don't even want her dead.! I want her tied up some where for the next 5 years or something and tortured every other day, I want to watch her die slow and painful when all her hope goes out the window. That she has a nervous breakdown every time she realizes she isn't sane any more. I want the bitch to turn into a crack or heroin addict. I want her to die when she realize she has. Nothing at all left for her she will kill herself.!"

All I wanted to hear you say who was sorry and really mean it. I did not want a divorce. I reacted entirely to quick and I apologize to.

No need to baby......I hurt you and I wanna do everything in this world I can to keep you happy.!

Martavion we been doing amazing all these years since we was kids this is literally our second argument first time we broke up. Never went through anything besides that fuck Shit you did after the twins was born but other than that nothing.......I know you love me baby and I love you to, it's just that your all I know. I lost my virginity to you, I traveled the world with you, I had my first kid with you, you was my first real boyfriend all while literary being my bestfriend. So losing you was like losing myself and I panicked I didn't know what to do. My first thought was that you didn't love me anymore.

I could never just stop loving you Mag, it's always been you, it's gone always be you.! Your the one who made me who I am today and I'm gone always be in love with you. I knew you was for me and I asked you to marry me in high school. I didn't want nobody to ever have you.!

His phone started ringing breaking our conversation. He looked at it and picked it up quick. "Hello.?!" He answered. "Okay I'm on my way.!" He said before hanging up.

You gotta go.?

I'll be back soon as I'm done.!

I nodded my head and he kissed me softly. "I'll be back. I promise.!" He said after kissing me again. He put his clothes on in a hurry and ran out the door.