Chapter 74

Over the next couple days I didn't say a word to anybody. Especially not Martavion.! He came and went as he pleased. He didn't say anything to me or the kids. But it's cool because I was handling myself well. I went into the gym and sat both babies in front of me and sat Majesty in her play area and turned the tv on for her.

I started off doing my squats. I was extremely depressed and I was trying to fight it because I had to take care of three babies. Working out was getting my mind off of it for a bit but I was feeling like I was fat as hell and could never get a full work out because of the babies.

I ran on the treadmill for a half an hour than did a set of weight lifting. After that I played with Magic helping her with her rolling, flipping and jumping. This was our everyday routine. Once she was actually old enough I wanted to put her in gymnastics. She literally was a natural at it and she thought me flipping her around was so fun.

Her first birthday was around the corner. I definitely needed to start planning. I grabbed a car seat in each hand and grabbed her hand to walk her out the gym and upstairs we went. I stayed in her room with her and the twins. I slept on the couch and they slept in their bassinets and she slept in the crib. I placed her in her chair and got her snack out turning the tv on. I went into her bathroom and took a quick shower, since the babies was crying. It was feeding time for the boys and I had to hurry up.

I got out rushing to get to them. They little cries was so sweet I just didn't like hearing them cry. I read that it was okay to let babies cry because it strengthens their lungs. But sometimes I just wanted to cry right with them.

I finished feeding them both and getting them dressed. I dressed Micah in a royal blue nike onesie that said "Nike" in white and Machi had on the same one that was white but said "Nike" in royal blue. I put their soft little white ugg slippers on them which was so cute. I put their Cubans on them and they were so freaking cute. I had to take a picture. They looked like little baby models.

I cleaned Majesty up and started on her hair. It was so curly beautiful and long. I brushed it all up into a high curly ponytail than left out a couple strands in the front for like a bang it was so cute. I put a white bow at the top and grabbed her clothes. She was going to wear some black baby leggings. I black shirt that had a unicorn in diamonds on it and her black little leather jacket with the matching black boots. I put her necklace on her and my princess was so cute. She already knew she had to strike a pose.

Okay so everyone was ready except me. I went to the bathroom and finished getting myself together quickly. I brushed my hair back into a slick bun, did my make up and got dress. I kept it simple because I had no real time to get dress. I just put on some black leggings, a pull over black nike sweater and my orange Nike vapor Max's. I grabbed my phone and purse and picked up the car seats. And held on to Majesty's hand. I got everybody into the car, buckled in and ready to go. I forgot the diaper bag. I ran back into the house and grabbed the diaper bag off the floor on the stairs and locked the doors getting back into the car. As I was coming out the gate Martavion was coming in and of course we didn't say a damn thing to each other. I headed to the doctors office because all three of the babies had a check up.

Your doing a wonderful job Magic.! Dr Jones said smiling picking Majesty up.

Thank you.! I smiled putting her shirt back on.

No problem you can stop at the front desk and make the appointments for the babies shots.

Okay thank you. I got everybody together again and made the next appointment and left. I made my way to Target and I sat in the car a while before getting out which we didn't because everybody was dead sleep. Especially Majesty. I just took the drive home instead. It was getting dark out already and cool. I tried to hold Majesty and the car seats to go in the house. Her little body was burning up. She always slept all day and night when she got her shots. I placed her in her crib and gave her a bottle and her favorite blanket. I took the boys out their car seats and layed them in their bassinets.

My phone started ringing which was on the couch. I didn't even know I left it. It was Lani calling. I didn't answer it. I had a couple missed calls and text. I never really cared to answer the phone for anybody. I locked the door and grabbed my blanket i was so hungry and tired but I rather have had sleep than go eat. I was on a diet anyways I can skip this meal for the day. I set my alarm on my phone to wake me up in 3hrs to feed the babies. I was exhausted.