The Wedding Part 2

Idk what happened y'all but it would let me finish...

___________\_____

Magic repeat after me. "I solemnly swear with this ring Martavion to be your lawful wedded wife to have and to hold until the last breath of me.!"

I repeated him and put the ring on Martavions finger.

With the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife.! You may now kiss your bride.! Martavion lifted my vail up and pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips met and it was like the first time all over again. I could hear all the clapping and awwing all over. I kissed my husband so passionately and with so much love.!  "I still wish i could of kissed them other lips.!" He mumbled against my lips making me laugh.
"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife.!"

Ima husband.!!!!! Martavion yelled picking me up swing me around in the air. "IMA HUSBAND.!" I hugged his neck and kissed him again as I put my hand in the air showing my ring off. He put me down and we walked down the ail and out the church. Everyone was trying to get pictures as we stepped into the carriage. It was so beautiful and my husband couldn't keep his hands or lips off of me.

For the first time introducing the wedding party of The Jackson's.! The dj announced as the reception started. Everyone was clapping their hands and cheering as everyone entered the hall dancing and giggling.

Introducing Mr and Mrs Jacksonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.!!!!! He yelled and everyone went crazy standing up and cheering for us as we came In. We gave hugs and kisses along the way of sitting down to our table. "Let's get this party started!." He said spinning the record and playing the music.

This for you boy.! My boy married now.! Malike said putting a big bottle of belaire on the table. Martavion stood up shaking the bottle before popping it letting the champagne go every where.

I gotta make a toast ya heard.! Malachi said taking a glass. He hit the glass with a knife to get everybody attention. The DJ stopped the music and he stood in front of our table. "I just wanna say to Magic you have always been apart of our family but now it's real. Thank you for being in my little brothers life and giving him something to live for y'all always been a dope ass couple and I wish y'all many years.!" He said smiling and we all toasted. I wanted to throw that shit right back up. I sat my glass down and tried to stomach it.

Wedding bells started to ring and a couple of Martavions cousins was chanting "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss.!" So we did. I was having the time of my life right now. I never wanted this night to end.

Our food was served to us but I didn't want any of it. Honestly some chic fil a sounded good with extra chic fil a sauce. My mouth was watering just thinking about it. My mom bought me two cups of orange juice over and I was happy as ever.

Can we have the bride and groom to the dance floor for the first dance.! The dj announced. I stood up to my feet and met Martavion in the middle of the dance floor. Angle of mine by Monica started playing and we held each other hand and hand while I sang to him word for word making him smile.

I love you Mrs Jackson.! He said smiling hard.

I love you more Mr Jackson.! He leaned in and kissed me.

Our dance was over and it was time for the parent dance. He danced with my mom and his mom while I danced with his dad and my dad. I was so happy to have found and be accepted into a family that loves the hell out of me.

Mr Jackson your wife has a surprise for you outside.! Can I please have everyone outside.! The dj announced. One of his gifts must of just arrived which was a relief. He looked at me in confusion and I got up grabbing his hand. Everybody followed us outside and I made him close his eyes.

The doors opened for us and big bright lights was shinning on the customized Rolls Royce he wanted. It was all black on black with black leather interior and black tints with the butterfly doors. "Open" I said after placing the keys in his hand.

What the fuck.! What the fuck what the fuck.!!!!! He screamed yelling around the car . "This me.?! Bae this me.?" He asked over and over again and I laughed nodding my head. "No for real this me.?!" He asked crying.!

Yes baby it's yours.! It's my wedding present to you.! I smiled hard as he sat down in the drivers seat.

I'm eating yo ass tonight.! He smiled hard kissing me over and over again making me laugh. "Bae come on this really me though.?!"

Dude yesssss this is yours.! I laughed.

One reception was going on until about 12am now and I was getting tired as hell. Everybody was still joking and laughing and drinking and partying but I was so tired.

Baby.! I called out to Martavion.

What's up.?! He asked gulping a bottle of henny down.

I'm tired.! I said pulling him closer to me.

Shit we can go.! He said putting the bottle down and leaning in to kiss me. "Ight y'all boys I'm outta here.!" He said slapping everybody up. "I'm bouta go make my son.!" He said picking me up spinning me around making me laugh.! He held on to his neck laughing before kissing him. He carried me out the reception yelling "I'm bouta go make a SON.!" We got in his Rolls Royce which he was geeked about again and he pulled off heading to our hotel.

Bae my dick so hard I'm bouta fuck you so good.! He smiled holding my hand kissing me as he came to a red light.

Oh you got dick dick tonight huh.! I laughed as he opened the door for me. We made it up to the presidents house suit and on the door it had welcome Mr & Mrs Jackson on it. He opened the door and the room was set up so beautiful with red and rose gold color balloons, white rose petals all over the floor with candles champagne and edible fruits sat on the table. A big heart shaped with our initials in rose petals and candles on the bed, the juccuzi filled with hot water and bubbles for us and robes with Mr and Mrs Jackson on them laying in the edges.

You like it.?! He asked kissing my neck holding me from the back.

I love it baby.! I smiled hard.

I knew you would.! He started to unzip my dress from the back and help me out of it before picking me up and kissing me. I started to unbutton his shirt as we smiled into each other's eyes.

I'm happy to be the one getting to share the rest of their life with you.! I smiled as our eyes met.

I wouldn't dare have it any other way.! He smiled.