~Sugar and Spice~

I just want to thank all of you for sticking with me! Sorry this chapter took a bit of time to make but I really needed questions from you guys. Alsoooo thank you to my friend IzukuMidoriyaOnefora for the help, and my bestie Bkdk_Simp for being my moral support. (sorry not sorry Levist00thbrush_paid_, and LORD_EXPLOSION_BOY

Boy do I have a lot of tags in this chapter- Oh well :)

Also I forgot to tell you guys this, but this chapter will be set up a little bit different from my other chapters. This is because I had my readers submit questions from their chosen Class 1-A character, and they were (mostly) directed towards Izuku and Katsuki. 

Alsooooo thank you to this lovely person for submitting a question that was a little too late for me to respond to :) sunsetvalley1234

~~~~~

No one's POV:

Before Todoroki had gone upstairs, he had joined the group Q&A for a split second, making sure to ask this one important question that had been bugging him for awhile. He raised his hand, along with a couple of others, but Camie chose him first (definitely not because she knows that Inasa wants to steal him away for a little bit-).

LORD_EXPLOSION_BOY "Hi my name is Shoto Todoroki, and my question is: Do you two have a secret love child?"

Izuku and Katsuki look at each other and burst out laughing. Camie was trying to keep a straight face, but she was failing miserably. Izuku decided to respond to this question.

"No we do not have a secret love child, although we do have two kids that we talk to pretty regularly," He smiled.

Todoroki pondered this response for a moment, before nodding his head and turning around to meet up with Inasa. Shinso and Denki were also spotted cluelessly trailing after them to the elevators.

Izuku and Katsuki smiled at each other and gave Camie a thumbs up, letting her know it was ok to continue. Camie giggled and pointed towards Uraraka.

White72Wolf "Hi my name is Ochaco Uraraka, and my question is: Why the hell are you dating him when you could have me?"

Katsuki scowled a bit before telling her (more like screaming at her-), "BITCH PLEASE- WHY THE HELL WOULD HE EVER WANT TO DATE SOMEONE WITH THE LIKES OF YOU," then he lowered his voice a little bit and said one more thing, "Also, he's super gay so you have no chance."

Izuku had to restrain himself from rolling on the floor with laughter. Camie just took it as a sign to call on the next person.

Zary_Beloved "Hi my name is Eijiro Kirishima, and my question is: HOW DID YOU GET SOMEONE AS MANLY AS MIDOBRO?"

Izuku smiled, "Well we've kind of known each other since birth so we've always been pretty close. Then when he asked me out I agreed, and we have been dating ever since without any casualties." 

Katsuki nodded and Camie just smirked before calling on the alien girl who was jumping up and down in the front.

Athenakirigaya "Hi I'm Mina Ashido, and my question is: Is Eri going to show in this book or can Aizawa be Deku's dad or something?"