9

omniscient
thirty minutes later

"stop running and take it". klay gritted in her ear, holding her waist tightly, he began slamming himself into her making their skin slap against each other.

megan moaned uncontrollably, she reached back pushing his abs, he gently slapped her hand away. "you was talking to much shit earlier". he groaned throwing his head back, fluttering her eyes open she bit her lip as the pit in her stomach grew.

"baby i'm so close". megan cried out, klay quickly pulled out making her eyes fluttered close.

klay pushed the curtain back, lifting her wet body up. rushing towards his bed he slammed her into the bed sliding back in her making her gasp.

putting his hand on her stomach, he lifted her leg to his shoulder leaning forward making her hiss in pain.

"klay!". she screamed her nails digging into his shoulder blades, biting her neck he began marking her up as her legs began to shake.

"mhmmm roll your hips". she demanded making him grip her neck making her look up at him. "don't tell me how to fuck got it?". he lowly said making her moan as she came all over him, "okay daddy shit". she softly said locking lips with his,

klay gently pulled out, "turn around". he said making her do so, gripping her neck he slipped back inside slamming into her making his eyes shut as he came inside of her, megan came again feeling him stretch her out.

>>>

an hour later

klay watched as megan limped into his closet coming out with the timbs he brought her, she cut her eyes at him hearing him chuckle at her, she raised her middle finger. "already did that baby girl". he teased as megan playfully rolled her eyes.

"baby come here and help me put these shoes on". klay kneeled down in front of her putting her shoes on, looking up megan lightly hit him with the pillow.

"see i guess that lesson didn't work". he said making her eyes widen she turned to get up only to be held down on the bed. climbing on top of her, megan giggled feeling him press his front into her behind.

"klay stop playing with me". he kissed her cheek standing up.

"okay ready?". she nodded grabbing her purse, klay interlocked their hands walking down the stairs.

>>>

klay pulled into the driveway seeing the multiple cars since the car windows were down they could hear loud laughing and screaming.

megan looked up from her phone, "my family is here". he said making her bit the inside of her cheek in thought.

"come again? klay". she whined fixing the hat on her head.

"family? do i have to go in. i know they won't like me". she mumbled as he stared at her, "come on".

klay closed his door walking over opening her door, grabbing her hand he gently helped her out the car "so who house is this?". she asked seeing a small boy run over with a water gun towards them.

"my parents and this is leo". he said as his cousin ran hugging his legs. "uncle klay! hi". he said sweetly his dimples appearing.

leo turned looking up at megan, he shyly waved at her making her smile back. he held his head down blushing.

"uncle klay she pweety". he said as klay chuckled, "that's my wife". leo raised an eyebrow in confusion.

leo walked over to megan, "hi". he softly said, she gushed over him leaning down picking his small body up.

"hi cutie it's nice to meet you". she said he smiled wrapping his arms around her. "tank you". he said, "aye don't be hugging up on my girl". he teased as they began to walk towards the front door.

"leave my man alone". megan said as leo nodded. "yeah me alone". he said giggling as megan gently pinched his cheek.

klay opened the door letting megan walk in first, her eyes gazing around the room. "ma!". klay shouted, soon they heard foot steps.

"my baby". julie screamed rushing towards her son giving him a long hug. she pulled away kissing his cheek, she turned towards megan her smile fading.

megan noticing bit the inside of her cheek, "who's this woman?". she spat, megan giggled softly.

she stuck her free hand out for julie to shake, "megan it's nice to meet you". she softly said, julie looked her up and down before turning towards klay.

she sighed, "where's hannah?". she heard her ask klay, rolling her eyes she met eyes with leo making her break out in a wide grin.

"i don't go with her anymore, she's my wife ma". klay said as his mother's eyes went wide.

"her? have you not heard how she so calls raps!? and she barely ever wears clothes! klay i did not raise you to marry a gold digger". she screamed,

"excuse me? gold digger! you know what forget it". megan gritted, she hugged leo tightly before gently putting him in klay arms.

"wait megan she doesn't mean it". he shouted, megan snatched her wrist free ignoring him walking towards the door.

slamming it she began walking down the street, she heard the loud thunder strike. "ma why would you say that! about her she's not a gold digger and if you would give her a chance she's sweet! apologize to her". he said as she crossed her arms.

"apologize? i'm your mother! i only want what's best for you". he ignored her putting leo on his feet before rushing out the front door.

turning his car on, he sped down the street slowing down towards megan. she ignored him, the rain pouring down on her, "get in the car!". klay yelled, "no fuck you! go be with hannah. all this was a mistake". she cried continuing to walk.

klay sighed speeding up, opening his door he ran towards her, "get in the car before you get sick!". he shouted as she stood in front of him. "leave me alone!". she screamed, he nodded picking her up before walking towards the car putting her inside.

buckling his seat belt, he sped down the street feeling her burn a hole in his face. "i'm sorry for how she acted". he softly said, megan shrugged. "wouldn't be the first parents didn't like me".

 "wouldn't be the first parents didn't like me"