17

omniscient
a few days later

"ma i understand but this has to stop". he gritted at his mother who sat across from megan and him.

she had tears running down her face, megan looked up from her song writing book, rolling her eyes.

julie saw her doing so making her cut her eyes at megan, "don't do that, leave her alone". klay said making her sigh.

"klay she's disrespectful! you never see it but i do! you aren't the same from a year ago! she's changing you for the worst". she cried as megan sat up looking over at him unmoved.

"ma i'm about to be a father, you need to just accept the fact that she's my wife and the mother of my child". he said as she stood up standing her head.

"no! no! no how do you even know if the baby is yours?". she screamed, megan stood up walking towards the back, klay gently grabbed her arm she snatched it back.

"leave me alone". she softly said walking to the sliding door.

she sighed in annoyance crossing her arms, staring at the pool she slowly sat down sticking her feet in.

klay watched as megan walked away. he looked over at his mother who was smirking. "see what you did! how could you say something like that". he said looking up at his mother.

"ive did my research on her, she's a wild child". she said making him shake his head.

"ma you are unbelievable i hope you know that, i need you to leave stay out of my life if you can't support me". he said hearing her gasp. "stay out? i am you're mother!". she screamed as he nodded.

"this isn't how my mother is! i don't understand how you can sit here and try to break her and i up". he mumbled standing up, walking towards the front door he opened it.

"you have to leave". he said, julie grabbed her purse walking towards klay.

"i will be back, you will see how she'll break your heart baby boy. i've just been trying to make you see". klay gently pushed his mother out the door closing and locking it.

running his head through his growing hair, he stared at the ceiling.

megan wiped her teary face, she couldn't help but cry. her hormones making her sensitive to everything.

she felt arms wrap around her, instead of pushing him into the pool she allowed him to pull her into his chest.

"baby i'm sorry. i gave her a choice and if she can't support it she'll have to stay out my life. you and our child comes first, not even basketball". he softly said kissing her head.

megan wrapped her arms around him, "i love you cutie". he smiled at the nickname.

"i love you too beautiful". megan pulled away smirking up at him. "baby come here". she softly said, klay turned his body leaning in closer his eyes closing.

megan softly giggled, pressing her lips against his quickly pulling away pushed klay as hard as she could into the pool.

"baby how could you! see you always abusing me". he pouted wiping the water from his face.

megan held her iphone zooming in on his face, "say cheese baby". she teased klay flicked her off rushing towards her.

she quickly pushed her phone back, "don't you dare touch me". she warned, klay stared at her sucking his teeth he hopped out the water.

"klay stop!". megan screamed, klay wrapped his arms around her rubbing all the water from his body onto hers.

"well i guess you'll have to take a shower with me now". megan rolled her eyes wrapping her arms around him.

"i guess so".