7

omniscient
continued

megan kept her shades on, klay went to grab a cart. megan placed her purse in front before continuing to walk.

she paused, looking back at klay who couldn't hold in his laugh, she glared at him. "stop running over my ankle". she said rolling her eyes.

klay chuckled following behind her as she threw things in the cart.

she stood in front of the different cereals, before she could grab any klay snuck up behind her picking her up making her scream out.

he gently put her in the cart before grabbing the ones she was eyeing, he ran down the empty isle making her giggle.

turning the corner, the cart almost flipped over making megan grip the sides as she shook her head laughing softly.

"stop before they kick us out of here". she said looking back at him, he nodded stopping.

megan hopped out before walking towards klay, "we got everything?". he nodded, "now get in the cart cutie". she said as he shook his head making her pout.

"klay please, i just wanna push you". he gave in sitting in the cart, since he was so tall he was uncomfortable his legs hanging off the sides.

megan put her hand over her mouth giggling as she struggled to push the cart towards the front.

"go to self check out". she nodded, klay scooted closer to megan, she stopped the cart almost making him fall back.

he leaned up pecking her lips. "help me ring this up". he nodded hopping out the car. they began trying to ring things up, every time megan tried to scan anything klay would block the scanner making her frustrated.

"klay if you don't stop i'll kick ya ass". she said dropping the bag of apples before walking away.

"megan stop being a baby and come help me". he shouted, a little boy eyes lit up. "hey mom it's klay thompson". he screamed making others look over at him.

"shit". he mumbled quickly paying before throwing the bags in the cart.

he quickly tried to leave, he could hear the cameras snapping.

"please get out my face". he heard megan yell, he sighed walking towards the paparazzi.

"dude leave her alone". he spat pushing the man back, megan helped him put the bags in the car.

the man eyes widen, "so it was true, megan is you're wife". the man said taking multiple pictures.

megan sighed quickly getting into the car, she was thankful the windows were tinted.

klay quickly hopped in the car, tossing her the bottle of water she wanted before quickly leaving the parking lot.

"i am gonna be in so much trouble". she mumbled, "why?". he asked resting his free arm on the arm rest.

megan ignored him, reaching over grabbing his free arm holding it as she looked out the window.

taking her shades off, she put them on top of her head as her eyes began feeling heavy.

>>>

klay put his code in before the gates open, he drove up to the front of his house, opening his door he gently pulled his arm out her grasp.

megan turned her body continuing to sleep, klay popped his truck. opening his door he walked to the kitchen putting them all down.

he needed to call his brother soon, to bring his dog back home.

walking to megan's door, he opened it catching her body before she could fall out the car. she slept so hard.

unbuckling her seat belt, she snuggled into him. he closed and locked his door.

"hey baby you hungry?". he asked as he walked up the stairs. she shook her head. "i'm fine". she said closing her eyes.

he opened his door gently laying her on the bed. megan snored softly as klay took her shoes and socks off.

he took her shades off her head before shaking her slightly. "hm?". she said her eyes still closed, "sit up and arms up".

megan rubbed her eyes, she held her arms up. klay took the jersey off before sliding her shorts off. "thank you baby". she mumbled closing her eyes going back to sleep.

klay kissed her forehead before going downstairs putting the food away, he grabbed a water going to the living room turning the tv on going to epsn.

>>>

klay eyes fluttered open yawning, he looked around the dark living room. he felt something on his chest making him look down.

megan slept peaceful on his chest, her arms wrapped around him as she slept her lips parted.

he smiled holding her protectively before falling back to sleep.