Epilogue

Harry's pov

After I finished with Zayn and changed my clothes I went home with a cab, feeling relieved.

I left it in such a way that it wouldn't look like I had killed him and called a good friend of mine who works for the police and gave him the case and told him right away all about Louis's parents.

I did tell him that his parents should not be arrested yet. As much as I would like those two to rot behind bars, they are Louis' parents and they also have a high title, Louis will be allowed to decide what will happen to them.

I hope Zayn didn't drive Louis crazy and play mind games with him, Zayn is very good at that. I've known him since we were teenagers and he was always my partner in crime until he made new friends and started seeing me as an enemy.

So somehow he found out about all this with Louis and tried to take revenge on me by helping Louis' parents and making Louis think I was behind this, but hopefully he'll believe me later when I explain all this to him.

How glad I am that Louis is okay, I wouldn't know what I would have done if Zayn ....

"Don't think about that, Harry," I address myself and watch the taxi driver drive up the driveway of our house.

I toss him some money and hurry into the house, unable to wait to have Louis in my arms.

I hear sounds coming from the living room and gently open the door, where I see Louis sitting on the couch with Liam and Niall.

He must have noticed that there is another person in the room because he immediately looks my way "Harry".

"Louis". I run to him and put my arms around him. Soon we are both crying and Liam and Niall are watching as I whisper some soothing words to Louis.

Niall and Liam look at each other with love in their eyes and regret comes to mind, after all, I hurt them too. After I said those crazy things I made up to them in the car on the way to Louis and they promise never to be mean again, I'm really genuinely happy for them because how nice is it when your best friends are in a relationship?

I was just confused and angry but that does not excuse my behavior, luckily everything is okay again between niam and me.

I can feel Louis grab my shirt. "Please don't ever let me go, Harry". He whispers and I shake my head, kissing his forehead. "Never, I shouldn't have let you go in the first place, I'm sorry Louis, if you can ever forgive me I will promise never to let you go again and to protect you".

He wipes away my tears with his thumbs. "That sounds great, I forgive you Harry, I love you". Those words turned my stomach upside down and I smiled through my tears. "I love you too, Louis".

I look from his bright blue eyes to his lips and back again and before I can do anything I feel his lips on mine. It's a kiss full of passion, not lust but pure love and it feels great.

After a while we pull away and stare into each others eyes, both happy and in love. After a while Liam clears his throat "um guys, I don't want to ruin the mood but we have to talk a lot and get out of this country as soon as possible".

I sigh but nod, he's right. We all go to the kitchen and Niall takes a map. Louis is sitting on my lap and in the meantime I explain to him what happened and luckily he believes me as I hoped.

After hours and hours we made a decision. We're going to Atlanta to start a new life there. We will remain part of the mafia, we will not get away from it now, but that is okay, we have each other and will do everything we can to protect each other.

Louis has also made a difficult decision and wanted his parents in prison. He will be king and we will travel from Atlanta and back to keep everything going.

It's gonna be tricky but it's okay, not only do I have the Mafia Of Mine anymore, but Louis is also mine now...

《《《《《《

That was the end of 'Mafia Of Mine....'

We hope you enjoyed reading this book and look forward to reading more of us.

Hopefully see you soon! -N🦋