14

🦋

"What are we going to do with him?"

"Him has a name you know?" Liam rolls his eyes and slides into his chair. "What are we going to do with Louis?"

Harry scratches his finger under his chin "I don't know, what are we supposed to do? No one ever said no to an exchange so what can we do?" nothing, but that's okay, that way Louis can stay with me Harry thinks.

"I also don't understand why they don't want the prince back, that old men of a father isn't exactly immortal" Harry chuckles "No, certainly not, Louis doesn't have that beauty from him either" Liam and Niall look at each other and a little smile appears on their faces, knowing what's going on.

They can't get angry about it, they too are in love and besides, Harry is still the boss and their best friend.

"What if we threaten to call in the police?" Harry hits the table with his fist "are you crazy?! Then we will also end up in jail. We are the criminals here, not them!" Liam raises his hands in defense.

Niall gets up from his chair and walks to the window, his hands behind his back "we can leave this completely behind us and start over" he says after a while.

"go ahead" Harry speaks, slightly interested.

Niall sighs "We lived in England for many years, if Louis' parents don't care about what will happen with their son and don't want him as king, we don't really have a reason to stay here. We needed to pay back this one deal so if we can make another plan to get the money, we finished our job and are free to go."

Damn, Niall is right, they will never escape the mafia, but they can get away from this lifestyle.

Harry licks his lips and plays with the rings on his finger "let me inform my mother and father about this, see what they say" Liam and Niall nod and they share a glance "Harry?"

"hm?"

"we need to tell you something" Niall is suddenly very nervous and starts to sweat while his boyfriend holds his hand under the table.

"You are in love and now boyfriends right? Congratulations, don't let it get in the way of work and be happy" Harry looks up with a poker face and stands up "I know my best friends" he says with a smirk and spins around, walking out of the room, leaving his best friends in shock behind.

"He's hella smart"

"That he surely is"

---------

You don't know what you miss until you once had it, exactly the feeling Louis was having now.

He missed Harry as weird as it sounds. Even when he's in the same room as him he misses him and it drives him crazy.

He really likes Harry, even though he is a bit harsh at times. Is this a crush? Or is this true love?

Louis sighs. It doesn't matter, he can never love the brown-haired mafia boss.

Louis is a vulnerable boy with a gigantic title and Harry an empowered mafia boss with a life that actually has a purpose.

Louis's life has never had a purpose. Maybe being a Prince, but he doesn't want that anymore.

If he can't be who he wants to be, he doesn't need the life that goes with it.

He is broken, a broken boy who is supposed to become a king, something he hasn't wanted for years.

Harry makes his life interesting and makes him feel that his existence is really necessary.

They don't have the normal 'relationship' but what can you expect from two people with completely different worlds who are crossing paths in the most unusual way there is?

Oh well, there is something called fate...