1

Louis pov

🦋

I was chillin on my bed in my massive room. it is what you get when you are a prince.

the title alone makes me sick. Don't get me wrong, I like to have a say in what is good for the people, but by title my parents started to hate me, well, by the rules that go with it.

it is true that I am gay. I found out when I was 16 and supposed to marry a woman at a party, but it didn't appeal to me.

they were gorgeous ladies with friendly personalities, but I looked more at the male butlers.

when I told my parents that they were furious. a prince couldn't be gay, could he? and I had to become leader of the country? A shame for the country.

from that time on I was simply ignored by them, the only people who truly supported me for who i am are my 3 sisters, Lottie and the twins Daisy and Phoebe.

Im lucky to have those amazing girls as my sisters but still, i wished my parents accepted me for who i am.

I sigh and stare up at the ceilling, thinking about how life used to be. It makes me depressed to see the changes, since im really a mommy's boy.

I think i am in fact became depressed due all this. The urge to just stay in bed all day and forget is always there, something that makes me scared cuz its a new feeling.

I always put a fake smile on tho, for my siblings but i bet Lottie knows whats goin on. She's 14 after all.

My parents even considered making Lottie the queen so i didnt had to became king, but she refused and i love her for that, seeing she cares so much about me.

I hear a knock on my door and whisper a 'come in'

Lottie appears in the doorway "hey lou, were having dinner, you coming?" I nod and give her a small smile.

I slowly make my way to the dinner room and sit down between the twins who almost begged me to sit in between them. I ruffle their hair "louis, not my braids!" Daisy complains but smiles anyway.

I stick out my tongue and wink at her before my small falls, seeing my parents coming in.  "So, decided to come down also for once?" My father says, giving me a cold glance.

I roll my eyes "i do this for my siblings, not for you two"

My mum stands up "we are your parents, you dont talk to us like that"

"And your not supposed to treat me like shit, but you also do that innit? Accept me for who i am and you wont have any problems, but your pride is more worth, just like your reputation" i stand and walk away, not looking back once.

I dont know where im goin as long as its away from them. When i can think clear again i see im in the backyard, the place i love the most.

The flowers all around me make me calm, like they always used to. When i was younger i would come here when i was sad or angry, or just to make pretty flowercrowns.

Thinking about those times make me smile, back then i was still happy...

Before I know it, a handkerchief is wrapped around my mouth and I am grabbed from behind.

the last thing I see are 2 bright green eyes before everything goes black...

《《《《《

Chapter 1! Hope ya all like it!