Parents

Tylers POV

I wake up and stretch. I flinch when I stretch my neck. It hurts. I look down and see logans arm wrapped around me tightly. I sigh and cuddle into him. He wraps his arm tightly around me and pulls me closer. He stirs and opens his eyes. I smile at him and he smiles back. He brushes his lips against mine.

"How you feeling, babe." He asks. To be honest like hell hit me with a truck. 100 times. I groan and shrug my shoulders. Bad move. I whince and Logan notices. He sits up and pulls my collar down to check my neck. He smirks and I frown. He kisses my neck and I can't help the moan that escapes. Logan smirks wider.

"You don't remember do you?". He says still grinning like a baboon. I shake my head and he stands up pulling me with him.

" Aren't you going to tell me." I ask as he leads me to the bathroom.

"I am." He whispers in my ear and stands me in front of the mirror. He pulls my hair back and I see 4 faded puncture wounds and a sort of tattoo but more faint. It is a picture of a black wolf that looks like logans howling at the moon. Under it it says La sua e solo sua. I gasp.

"It means his and only his in Italian. I marked you last night after you practically begged me." He said resting his head on my shoulder with his arms wrapped around me. I like it. I look at him through the mirror. "Its-" Logan finished for me.

"Beautiful." He murdered. I nodded and gasp.

"My parents are gunna kill us." I groan and rest my head on Logan's chest. He just chuckles and nods his head yes. Great. Better go break it to them. I walk out of the bathroom and into the wardrobe. I out on a pair of jeans and one of Logan's hoodies. I held it to my face and breathed in his scent. He walked in and smirked when he saw me sniffing his hoodie.

"You should wear my clothes more often. It suites you. And you look hot." He says. I just roll my eyes and walk out hitting Logan's shoulder playfully in the process. He grabs my hand and wraps an arm around my waist. We walk downstairs and get ready to face the music.

We reach the kitchen and instantly all eyes are on us. My hair is in a messy bun and logans hoodie doesn't cover my mark. I smile and people start sniffing the air. People smile and congratulate Logan and me. The boys are talking about when he is gunna fully mate me and the girls are all over me wanting to see my mark. Once everyone was settled and had all there questions cleared up I took a seat next to Logan.

My dad walked in while we were eating bacon. He instantly stopped and sniffed the air. He tensed and stormed over to Logan. I knew this was gunna happen. He was extremely pissed. I stood up and in front of Logan. He looked confused as to why I did it but then he saw my dad. He tensed and pulled me into his chest.

My dad didn't like that and growled trying to pull me off Logan. I growled in return. He was shooked but soon recovered. He glared at me and shot daggers at Logan.

"YOU MARKED MY DAUGHTER!" he all but yelled at Logan.

"Yes I did." Logan said calmly.

"Dad it was my idea. I wanted it. Don't blame Logan. It was going to happen sooner or later. Weather you like it or not. I wanted it. It wasn't forced I asked him to." I growled at my father.

"WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT. YOUR NIT THAT STUPID TO ASK TO GET MARKED. OF COURSE IT WAS FORCED." He snarled.

"IT WAS NOT FIRCED. I WANTED LOGAN TO DO IT AND HE DID. YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN BEFORE I GET REALLY ANGRY. YOU CANT CONTROL ME FOREVER IM 18 DAD. ARE YOU EVEN MY REAL DAD OR HAS MY ENTIRE LIFE BEEN A LIE!" I scream at him. He flinches and a few people have come to watch. Logan catches onto me fighting control over my wolf. He wraps his arms around me and instantly my wolf stops fighting. I relax into him and turn in his arms. I fist his shirt in my hands and breath in his scent deeply.

"Taylor I didn't mean it. Ple-" I growled at my dad and didn't let him finish. I wouldn't let go of Logan's shirt and he kept rubbing calming circles on my back. I was already calm but I was enjoying this.

"You good?" Logan asks after about 10 minutes of being stood their. I nod and let go of his shirt. I turn back around in Logan's arms. I glare at my dad. "If you have a problem with this," I motion between me and Logan "I don't want to hear it. He's my mate. I love him and you can't change that. This was going to happen so suck it up and move on." I didn't wait for a reply before striking out of the kitchen and into the training building. I shifted and started attacking the punching bag.

Logan came in and watched. "Finished destroying my training room yet." He says jokingly. I just growl and walk up to him. He strokes my fur and lie down next to him. He sits down and leans against me. Still stroaking my fur. "Remind me never to piss you off." He says and chuckles I huff and lick his face.

I love you I say through the mindlink

"I love you two." He says and parts my head.

***

A/N well another today. Lucky sods I got school tomorrow and I'm up at 11 writing this for you. I hope your happy. Well that was a bit heated. You know what to do.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy!